7

Jimin
"W-What?" I look at him with wide eyes and he smiled while still looking at me.

"I like you. I'm not sure if I love you or not but I like you. Use me to make your heart move on from Jungkook." He said and now he hold both of my hands and pull me closer.

"Give me a chance to love you." I look at his warm eyes and feel my heart thumping.

"I..."

"You don't need to give me an answer right away. Take your time." I nodded and hug him after before we go back to our class back.

Jungkook
I press my ear more to the door as the conversation is getting more interesting to hear.

The next words make my heart shattered into pieces. Why my heart broke? I don't like him right?

"What are you doing?" I look at the person and let out a relieve sigh cause it was just hobi hyung.

"Shh!" I shushed Hoseok up and continue to listen with Hoseok joining me.

---------
"Did you think Jimin will accept it hyung?" I said to hobi hyung as we walk back home together since we both live in the same neighbourhood.

"Accept what?" He ask without looking at me since he is too busy opening his ice cream.

"The offer that Haru make." I said and Hoseok look at questioningly.

"Why did you ask? You don't like Jimin back right? You don't even want to be friends with him anymore. We did not care for strangers." Hoseok words make me speechless. Jimin must be feel so sad and alone. He will have Haru only since Tae is now Yoongi hyung boyfriend and they stick together most of the time. What have I done?

"I don't know..." I muttered but still loud enough for Hoseok to hear.

"Think about it carefully, maknae. You may regret it." Hobi hyung said before walk his way to his house and I walk to mine.

Should I apologize?

--------
It's too late.

I clench my fists as I look at the scene in front of me. Why is he the one who make Jimin hyung laugh now? Why is he holding Jimin hands so gently like Jimin is his only? Because Jimin accept the offer.

"He accept the offer after all. He looks happy but not happy like he was with us." Hoseok said and we all look at him.

"What offer? Are they dating?" Jin hyung said and I look at Taehyung who is looking so sad.

"He didn't tell me?" Now, everyone attention is on Tae hyung as he speak up the words.

Fortunately, Yoongi hyung brought him to author knows where and definitely comfort him with soothing words.

"Aish, I created this mess..." I said and sigh heavily after.

"You have to do something, maknae." Jin said and pat my back before we all went to our own class.

Jimin
"Tae! I miss you!" I said but he ignore me?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said and hold his hand but he pull his hand? My heart broke as my eyes get watery. No, no there must be a proper reason why he is acting like this.

"Tell me. KIM TAEHYUNG." He look at me back with watery eyes with pissed off face.

"Am I not your best friend anymore?" I look at him hurted after he said those words.

"Let's take this to the rooftop." I said and we head to the rooftop with tears.

"What are you talking about, Kim Taehyung." I said with shaky voice at the boy in front of me.

"You don't even tell me between you and Haru? So that's how is it?" I look at him with disbelieve face.

"You don't even tell me you are dating with Yoongi hyung now. It's your second day today right? It only happen yesterday, Tae. Why make the small matter to a big problem? " I said and walk to the class back.

"Sorry teacher, I have upset stomach." I make an excuse as I enter the class and take a seat but Tae didn't come to class back.

--------
"Are you okay?" I look at Haru and sigh. He hug me and we spend the whole classes afterwards at the rooftop, skipping class.

"Will you become hurted like me if we broke up? In case, I can't move on?" Haru look at me, still with his infamous smile on his face.

"I will be happy as long as you are happy, Jimin-ah." He said and I smiled at him before hugging him tightly.

"You've upgraded to my best friend." I said at his ear and he chuckle.

"Really? I feel so proud." He said and we both have a good laugh that evening.

I feel happy that day.

-TBC-

This is just a filler.