twelve

Maybe there will be some steamy scene? 👉🏼👈🏼

Jimin
"I still can't believe that you ask if I have strength kink in front of them." I said while pouting angrily. Jungkook look at me and just laugh?!

"Sorry baby. I love you~" He said while hugging me knowing that I'll definitely forgive him. How can I be mad at him when he is being the cutest human?! Okay, maybe I'm overreacting but he is really cute.

"Fine. Why you have to be so cute?!" I groan and pinch his cheeks.

"I'm not cute, I'm not jiminie." He said with a frown. I chuckled at him and just called him cute until, damn.

"Am I cute right now, babyboy?" He said but more like growling while he pinned me to the wall with dark eyes.

"I..." I tried to get out from this situation but unfortunately he grab my hands and pin them above my head with one hand. Damn.

"You are not cute right now..." I said not looking into his eyes. He grab my chin and make me look at him. I gulp at the realisation how close our lips are.

Then, he finally lean in and kiss me harshly but I like it. He bit my bottom lip and I accidentally moan. Oh my god, it's embarrassing!

Then, he move to my neck leaving his marks, I bit my lip to prevent any sound coming out and it seems like Jungkook doesn't like it.

"Don't bit your lip, baby. I want to hear it." He said and carry me to our bedroom since we have move in together and we were tangled with each other mouth along the way to the bedroom with my legs wrapped around his waist while he support me by holding my tights.

Once we arrive, he place me on the bed while looking at me with lust and love. I feel so shy!

"Strip." He said and I choked on my saliva for a bit then proceed to take off my clothes while take off his own clothes but leaving his boxer on. I'm now were naked and feel so exposed under his stare.

"You are so beautiful, jiminie." He said and kiss my chest after settling between my legs and continue to go down until it reach the part where I need the relieve most.

But Jungkook being the tease he is, bite my inner tights instead leaving marks there and when he was satisfied with the marks he slowly grab my length and rub it down and up slowly.

"A-Ah, J-Jungkookie." I moaned at the feeling and feel more ecstatic when Jungkook suck my nipple rubbing the other with his saliva covered fingers.

"Hmm-Hmm. Enough for me. Let me suck your dick Jungkookie." I look at him making he groan and pull me up.

Then, I got on my knees and grab his length rubbing it first and finally take it in my mouth.

"Urgh jimin, you are so good..." He groan and grab my head fucking my mouth next making me gagged a little.

Then, I pull off when he said he almost cum making he whined. So cute... But I'm not gonna said that out loud.

"Cum in my hole instead Jungkookie." I whined making his breath hitch and the night continue with a bit of steaminess.

--------
Jungkook
I carry Jimin to the tub that were filled with warm water and get in while carrying him. He must be tired that he fall asleep while I was shampooing his hair.

After the bath, I grab towels and wrap the towel around my waist and another towel to wrap Jimin.

Oh my god he look so small. I internally coo at my baby and carry him to our bed and place him down softly.

I grab my hoodie and Jiminie boxer for him to change in and wear my own clothes next.

Now, I were laying on the bed while cuddling Jimin who is sleeping peacefully.

"I love you, Jimin hyung." I said and close my eyes ready to join jimin in the dreamland.

"I love you too Jungkookie." He mumbled making me smile softly and fall into deep slumber.

-TBC-
Maybe it were not 'some' steamy scene.