diego x reader

hi uh i'm likely gonna get this out on my birthday, so hello me from the future and happy birthday me of the future! (future me from before my birthday, just had to drop in real quick and say, i do realize how weird 'happy birthday me of the future' sounds, but i already wrote it and don't feel like changing it. sorry-) i decided to make a diego one shot cuz i love him okay man leave me alone- more fluff cuz i enjoy fluff! reader and diego are already dating too- this will be kinda stupid lol but serious writing, just some random memes thrown in.
omg hi it's me of the future and like ahhsushsjwj seeing comments(that aren't just -chvrrykakyoin 's, although those are also very nice to read) just makes me so happy :)) like i don't care if you hate the story and everything in it, like just seeing a comment from anyone makes me happy :))
IM ATTEMPTING TO WRITE GENDER NEUTRAL READER, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I USE HE/SHE PRONOUNS!
warnings; uh modern au cuz idk how to write during the ra c e-
DIEGO'S POV
i smirk, staring down at my lover who'd just lost the game we were playing.

"what- HOW!" they shouted, as i stood proudly over them.

"sorry, dear, not my fault that i'm better than you." i tease, as they pout.

"fine, no more kisses for the rest of the day." they turn away from me, as i blink.

"wh-what! you can't do that!" i whine, as they smirk.

"then don't tease me when i lose! i'm not very good at the game, while you've been playing for a while! it's unfair!" they pout, as i sigh, rolling my eyes.

"fine, just, don't take away the kisses!"

"fine fine! you get to keep your kisses." they smile, ruffling my hair.

"he-hey! don't touch my hair!" i screech, trying to move their hand away.

"fine!" they roll their eyes, instead opting to latch onto my side.

i sigh, moving my arms so that they were trapped inside. i smirk, as they moved around in a attempt to get out of my arms.

"he-hey! let me go!!" they whine, as i comply, dropping my arms to let them move freely, as they pouted.

"why do you always do that!"

"you always latch onto me when i don't want you to. that's my solution." i smile, as they frown.

"fine, makes sense." they smile back, pecking my lips quickly.

x timeskip another day another game x

"oooooOoOOOoOoOoOoooOoOoOo story of undertale-"

"what the hell?" i question, walking in to y/n's room to find them bent backwards, screaming along to some odd song lyrics.

"oh- nothing, you wouldn't understand-" they blurt, pausing the video.

"i understand, i'm confused as to why you liked it." i rub my forehead, as they gasp.

"it's catchy, okay! leave me alone!" they blush, as i grab their hand, sitting down on their bed with them.

"why. please explain. your listening to a PARODY of lady gaga's 'bad romance', but instead undertale. why?" i face palm, as y/n blushes.

"leave me alone! it's catchy, like i said before!" they roll their eyes, unpausing the video. i sigh.

"even gyro's stupid cheese song is better than that. why does it even exist?"

"it's CATCHY OKAY MAN?!" they whine, hitting my chest.

"whatever." i peck their lips, quickly exiting the room.