kira x f!reader angst

alright boys, first request!
this was requested by @StardustIsNotOnFire by the way lol, thank you for the idea and request!
y/n will be 29, and is a stand user friend of jotaro from stardust crusaders. she was called to help find kira, i guess lol. after that, she becomes friends w/ duwang gang and things happen, if you saw the request on the request page you know what roughly lol
warnings; angst, as the title said
i guess my POV cuz i can
you smile, talking with josuke and okuyasu as you walk to school with them. although, it wasn't in your hometown, and you got no break time, you had decided to become a teacher at their school. it wasn't really helpful for trying to find a killer, but it was entertaining to see the kids actually enjoying your teachings.

"oh, ms.l/n! today we finally have your class, koichi does too!" okuyasu exclaimed excitedly, as you pat his oddly soft hair.

"well, i'll make sure that it's fun for you three! and, you can call me y/n, i told you before." you smiled, your smaller stand appearing behind you, a smile on her normal blank face.

"i'll help!" your stand, [kill v. maim] shouted happily.

although it was hard for your stand to accept people, whenever she decides she likes them they'll never be too far from her, unless running. your stand had an obsession with chasing people, and you couldn't understand why. it's like she had her own personality.

"awesome, thanks you two!" josuke smiles, as you nod.

people often mistake your humanoid stand for a person, and while it was amazing having a stand, it freaked you out sometimes when your taking a shower, and your stand(who was out because it needs to eat for energy-) bursts through the door, a box of expired cookies in her hand while she complained that you needed to go to the store soon.

your stand had the ability to make people 'behave', by turning them into puppets. basically, she's a puppeteer, but when the ability is used, it gives the 'puppet' some type of ability, such as once you used it on kakyoin(for test reasons, and if you remember well enough, reader was in the stardust crusaders lol), he gained the ability to teleport people, but once the effect is removed, it's no longer there. you call the ability [old yeller](i know the song doesn't fit, idk anything else though cries). you have another ability, called [dodie]. while controlling someone, they will slowly feed off the energy, until they pass out, rendering their body under your control. it's like letting the devil in(hahah if you've listened to the song you get the reference). the main downfall is that it's much like a human, and needs sleep, food, drink, and other basic needs.

it also just so happens to look extremely humanoid, the only thing that can help you tell that she's not human are her sharp claws, completely white eyes, and the single pointed horn on her head(pillar woman?). she has long black hair, which she usually ties in two buns to hide the horn on her head. she usually wears green contacts, along with some pink lipstick. she doesn't wear very much makeup usually, but if she does it's blush and lipgloss. maybe a small amount of eyeshadow that compliments her eyes and hair nicely. she likes to wear less formal, more for the aesthetic than the user's personal preferences.  if she's ever trying to be used as a distraction, or pass as an actual person than. a stand, she'll use the name delilah(referencing hey there delilah cause i like that song) l/n, and acts as your sister(if she looks nothing like you), wears contacts and/or dyed her hair. she paints her claws black, constantly reminding you of dio. you try to get her to stop, but she just laughs, acts like she's considering it, then turns you down.

(i tried describing it and i think i failed. i can't DESCRIBE THING HELP-)

"oi, y/n, you good? you've been spacing out for a while." okuyasu snaps his fingers in front of your face, as you wave him off slightly and smile.