vento aureo x reader

ugh i love angst so much like it's just so fun and interesting to write and like, i wanted to do this part bc like liTerally every fanfic i see is basically the same thing, 'readers from different universe, readers either a jojo fan or doesn't know anything about jojo, reader joins gang, reader falls in love, people fall in love with reader, reader somehow saves everyone, happy ending'
and that's fine but i'd like to see something very different idk like maybe y/n is a enemy that joins to fight them and betrays them last second which is why i'm making this oneshot! reader has a stand too so yeah

stand ability: can make your worst fear or best dream a reality. stand must have some sort of song playing in the background to do it, prefers to have 505 by arctic monkeys/take a slice by glass animals playing but can listen to any song and do it the same
stand name: butterflies response
how it looks: stand is a kinda pastel pink blending into blue. has some sheer like cream colored fabric draped over body. the stand has long white/gray hair, reaching the thigh. it has butterflies scattered around in some places, along with flowers in hair. the stand has a halo-ish thing. the stands eyes are normally closed, but when open are a pure white. stand is usually smiling, and has purple lipstick. has teal freckles

if only i could draw- then i would draw her but my art is very uhh unpleasant to look at-
but i really like the idea of her and think if drawn properly would b very pretty so if anyone is good at art and wants to draw her feel free, i've attempted to draw a for, of her b4 i had fully figured her out and it was horrible, i'm too ashamed to show it so it will sit in my drafts, forever untouched.
also would anyone b interested in me making a like either OC or art book? if art then i'm likely gonna yknow.., only put stuff i'm either proud of or hate so much that it's funny.
yeah this beginning note is really long i'm sorry, also this starts directly after they betray the boss/diavolo
oh yEah also i love fugo so the beginning is largely fugo angst, we love a cheesy strawberry😻
OH HEAH BTW THE LIKE EXAMPLE OF A STORY LINE IS NOT WHATS BEING WRITTEN HERE 😁😁
warnings: angst kinda? idk uhh capitalization bc it makes it easier to read and look at
EXTREME SPOILERS FOR VENTO AUREO ITS LITERALLY MOSTLY THE DEATHS AND BOAT SCENE 💔💔
Y/N's POV
I held my hand out to Fugo, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips, "I don't feel as though I should pressure you into joining us, but, Fugo, you would be of great help."

I closed my eyes, feeling his hand firmly grabbing my own hand, as he pulled me to closer to him.

"I-I can't, I'm scared, I don't wanna admit it but- I don't wanna die, we can't live without the mafia- I- the mafia, it made us who we are today, we can't just abandon that life because of one girl, even if she's innocent and doesn't even know-" Fugo rambled on, as I pat his back gently.

"Fugo, it's perfectly fine to not know what to do. You have to decide. We can't wait forever, the boss is still trying to kill Trish." I joked, sending him a soft smile. He frowned, looking away with tears in his eyes.

"Your sense of humor is horrible, that's not funny." He whispered, although I could see he was smiling, a small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"Fugo, Y/N! We can't wait all day, you too Narancia. Are you coming or not?" Bucciarati looked at the imaginary clock on his wrist, as I let go of Fugo's hand.

"Remember, it's your choice, I can't decide for you." I slowly stepped onto the boat, watching as it rocked slightly from the added weight.

Abbacchio elbowed me, secretly smiling at me.

"I'm glad you decided to join us, I was afraid I'd have to sit next to Gi-Gio-Giorno-" Abbacchio stuttered saying Giorno's name, openly showing his distaste for the younger. I laughed, seeing him quickly glare at me. "It's not funny! I asked Mista to sit there, but he said no because there's "three people sitting down, he would make four" or whatever!" He ranted, making an obnoxious voice with jazz hands when quoting Mista, as I laughed.