jotaro(part3) x f!reader

another request! this was requested by @joadocaminhoa !
so, the reader has a stand but isn't able to use it, therefore she can see stands.
jajsjjsjsjsjs i forgot to write like this srry uh anyways, yeah the reader has like a top secret stand that even she doesn't know about and has no idea how to use it, but since she technically has a stand she can see them.
the reader will be female as requested btw
oh yeah it's also inspired by 'summer depression' by girl in red go listen to it now
warnings: i think angst and proper capitalization bc yknow, i can. also i'm sorry if i write any of the emotions wrong, i haven't experienced/been diagnosed with depression so i'm not rlly sure how to write it, sorry💔
Y/N'S POV
"I want to break up."

My heart nearly stopped at the words. My boyfriend, Jotaro, of ten months wanted to break up with me.

"Why? If you really want to, we can, but I just want to know, why..?" I whispered, looking down at my slightly dirty shoes, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Well, you're too annoying. See, even right now you're crying. Unnecessary emotions. They put you at risk." He explained, tilting my head up slightly to see my teary eyes.

"I- okay..." I hesitantly agreed, wanting to respect his choices.

"Good grief. Do you want to still be friends, or no?" He sighed, as I nodded, wiping my tears.

I gave him a shaky smile, "If you're fine with it."

He grabbed the top of his hat, pulling it down.

-short time skip-
The next day at school, I sat down by my friend, Noriaki, and put my head down.

"You good?" He laughed, patting my back.

"no." I groaned, burying my head deeper in my arms.

"What's up?"

"Jotaro broke up with me.." I sighed, looking away.

"Really? Why?"

"Apparently, I'm annoying and show too much emotion?" I close my eyes, as Noriaki awkwardly patted my back again.

"I think you're really cool, I don't know what Jotaro is talking about." He smiled, cheering me up slightly.

"Thanks..."

I moved my chair slightly away, seeing Jotaro sit next to Noriaki.

"Hi, Jotaro.." Noriaki looked away, looking at my curled up form on the dark blue chair.

He snickered, "Y/N, you good?"

"Am I?" I mocked an upset voice, joking with him.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know?" I laughed, as Noriaki snickered again.

"what." Jotaro whispered to himself.

"Nothing." I laughed.

-another timeskip💔-
I woke up, feeling horrible again. I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"I just wanna disappear.." I whispered to myself, laying back down instead of getting ready for school.

I eventually force myself to get up, combing the knots out of my hair easily. I grabbed my uniform, quickly slipping it on. I decided to just eat some toast for breakfast, popping bread into the toaster. I grabbed the butter/jam/etc out of the fridge/pantry/etc, setting it down on the stove while waiting for my bread to become toast.

I jumped slightly, hearing a 'ding!' as my bread came out of the toaster. I lazily spread butter/jam/etc onto it, taking a bite. I grabbed my backpack, and swung it over my shoulder. I grabbed my small mirror, wincing at my half-asleep face. I decided to ignore it/put on makeup, and try to be on time for school.

-when she gets to school cuz how write walk or traveling💔-
I smiled, waving at Noriaki.

"Hey, over here!" I exclaimed, trying to gain his attention.

"Oh look, it's the spoiled brat." I heard another popular girl sneer, glaring angrily at me.

"What? Where did you get that from?" I shook my head, laughing slightly, attempting to ignore the slight stinging of her words.

"Well, Jotaro obviously only wanted the money from you. Why else would he date you?" The barbie-look-a-like explained, glaring down at her newly manicured nails, small hot pink hearts drawn on a white background, I noted.

"No, I think she just wanted popularity and faked her personality so Jotaro would like her!" Another girl laughed, as the barbie-look-a-like nodded.

"Who even are you? Barbie and Friends?" I laughed, as they gasped.

"No! My name is Sabrine!(hi if this is your name or if any of them are pls change them💔💔) And that's Tina, Monica, and Amanda!" The barbie-look-a-like, whose name I had just learned to be Sabrine, shouted, glaring daggers at me.

"Wow, okay. So, why do you try to put others down? For your own satisfaction?"

"N-no! That's not why!" Tina exclaimed, glaring at me too.

"Alright, I guess everyone has their own reasons." I sighed, messing with my skirt slightly.

I felt a hand on my head, as I flinched.

"Oi, Y/N, what's going on here?" Jotaro sighed, already glaring at the girls.

"Nothing!" Amanda exclaimed, faking a sweet smile towards Jotaro, "Y/N just came up to us and called us Barbies. We tried to handle it peacefully, but-"

"That isn't what happened!" I exclaimed, glaring at her.

"Yes, it was!"

"No! You came up to me and insulted me, it was only fair for me to insult you as well!"

"Good grief. It doesn't matter how it went, I just know you were insulting Y/N. Do I have to beat some sense into you?" Jotaro questioned, a menacing aura around him.

"What would you do? You'll be suspended, JoJo. You can't hurt us. Besides, we know you love us-"

Monica got cut off by a swift punch, seemingly delivered by a purple ghost. I gasped, backing up as she spit out blood.

"W-What?! Impossible!" Sabrine whispered, backing up.

"Do you understand?" Jotaro said, grabbing the tip of his hat.

The girls ran away, leaving Monica to stumble her way to the nurses.

"Y/N, we need to talk."

"O-okay..?" I said, following him to the back of the school.

"Are you... ok? You don't seem like yourself." Jotaro asked, looking to the side.

"I'm fine!" I lied, looking at my feet.

"Why are you lying? You can vent to me if you need to."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"No one really knows I cry in my sleep, I wanna stay home.. I don't wanna go outside..." I sighed, trying to hold back tears.

"Is that all?"

"I stay up all night, wondering why i'm so tired all the time.. There's so much time to question my life." I vented, finally letting the tears fall.

Jotaro hesitantly hugged me, letting my tears stain his black jacket. I wrapped my arms around him, accepting the hug gladly.

jshsjjsjsjs im sorry for not rlly following the request completely, i'm confused by the 'they started to intimidate her again'- i'm not sure if they meant like the students or jotaro but here's some angst i guess also proper capitalization so
i still need to figure out what to do 4 2k readers give suggestions pls i need help
word count: 1221 words
reminder: stay safe! don't die, try to wear a mask or gloves if possible! if going to a protest please at least know the basics of treating tear gas and stuff!
goodbye, jojo!