yandere jonathan x reader

uh i wouldn't normally write yandere stuff but, i shall this once lmao-
honestly i could imagine some of the jojo's being kinda yandere but i feel like jonathan's too soft to hurt anyone lmaoo-
warnings; yandere, gore maybe? idk, just overall jonathan being crazy-
Y/N'S POV
i screamed in fear, hearing the heavy panting of none other than jonathan joestar behind me as twigs snapped under me weight, although it didn't slow down jonathan, the sticks seemed to be my downfall.

"dear, you can't run forever! i've already taken away your family, why don't you come with me? we can clean you up, get you some new clothes, and you'll be treated like royalty! c'mon, i even stopped my quest of defeating dio to find you!" he laughs, as i sob.

"i don't want to go with you! you killed my only family! i would've gone with you if you hadn't of done that!"

"aw, dear, they weren't supporting of us though!" i felt a firm grip on my arm, as i squirmed in fear. "no need to be scared, love, i won't hurt you."

the man's eyes softened, landing on my trembling form as i let out a choked sob. he pulled me into a tight hug, tears falling down my face.

"i-i don't wanna go-" i wailed, weakly hitting his back, knowing it'll do nothing against him.

jonathan just smiled, and started to exit the forest, lugging my crying form over his shoulder carefully.

-timeskip-

i blinked slowly, looking carefully around the dark room, wincing at the sudden pain in my legs. i tried to move my arms to rub them, in hopes of soothing the pain, only to hear a chain quietly rattling, as i looked at my hand in fear.

"dear! i brought you food!" the giant of a man exclaimed, holding out a bowl of hot food. "it's your favorite, (favorite food)!"

i turned my head away, as tears welled up in my eyes. i stared weakly at the floor, already tired of being here.

"what's wrong? are you not hungry? i made this just for you.." he pouted, turning away from me.

"why do i need to be chained up..?" i whispered, as he turns back towards me.

"so that you can't run!"

"but, what did you do to my legs?"

"nothing!" he lied, as i blinked slowly.

"why are you lying? what did you do to my legs?!" i began to panic, as jonathan just stared at me.

"i told you, nothing." he scowled, setting the food down.

i cried in fear, trying to move away from him, as he reached for something.

"i'll just have to teach you to trust me."

ushaushsu im sorry this is short but like, idk how to write yandere??- is this okay??- i have absolutely no idea how to write yandere in the slightest cries-

i'm yet again sorry that this was so short and bad lmAo- also sorry it took so long to do?? i just didn't know what to write sobs

word count: 531 words cries
reminder: stay safe! wear a mask and gloves if possible, try to stay at least 6ft apart, don't leave the house unless needed. if going to protests, be careful! be sure to at least know the basics of treating tear gas.

goodbye, jojo!