Part 4 : PAX!!

Mira POV

I remembered the night on the bed. Him hugging me, it was a dream come true. Then I remembered the kiss. It was remarkable. I snapped out of my wonderland to pick out some nice outfit to wear for PAX today. An entire day with Chilled and Ze was really a dream come true. So I had to look nice. I picked a purple tank top and dark blue jeans. I sighed. PAX was gonna be great.

Chilled POV

"Ze what did I do last night," I asked. He played with his fingers. "Erm you kinda mistook her for Jess and hugged her like there was no tomorrow." I frowned. That's it? "Anything else?" I asked again. "Well you said things along the lines of 'Jess don't break up with me' over and over to her." Ze replied. I face palmed myself.

"Anyway get changed! We have a fan to please." Ze used his Viking voice, and I chuckled. I pictured Mira's face while Ze was changing. She was really cute, long wavy brown hair, soft skin. But one thing that bothered me was that her eyes changed from violet to brown.

Mira POV

I sat down at the restaurant with two empty seats. It's been 20 minutes. What's taking them so long? Maybe they were lying. I was kinda hurt by that. Just before I leave however, I saw Chilled and Ze walking to my table. I waved and Ze waved back. Chilled looked frustrated. I felt a tingling sensation in my eye as my eyes caught Chilled's. Oh no. It was happening.

There was another perk that comes with my demi-god nature. Which was that my eyes would turn violet when I was in love. It happened once before and it scared my ex boyfriend away. I was pretty embarrassed after that. I wonder if they would notice.

I saw Chilled and Ze siting down in their seats. Chilled moved closer and looked at me in the eye. He asked the question I dread. "Why are your eyes, purple? I remembered they were brown." Wow he noticed. Ok think Mira. Tell the truth? Or fib? "Er my eyes turn purple when I'm excited!" I said happily. A half fib. Not bad.

"Oooh are you in love?" Ze teased. I blushed. I looked back at Chilled, who was still admiring my eyes.

Chilled POV

Wow her eyes are beautiful. The violet seemed to sparkle as she turned her head. She was beautiful. Wait. Do really like her? I just met her though. I don't. We're just friends. "Hey earth to Chilled Chaos! You there?" I snapped out of my thoughts. Only to see the waiter was waiting to take my order. I flushed a bright pink. As I stated my order, I noticed Mira staring at me. "You ok, Mira?" She shook her head. "Oh it's nothing, I'm just such a huge fan of yours. You don't even know." I shrugged it off and talked with Ze.

Mira POV

So after a while of talking and eating, it was time for PAX. I was amazed at how huge the place was. Chilled reached out for my hand and held it. I blushed as I looked at him. He was smiling again, good old Chilled. It was nice to see him happy again. Then I saw a huge group of people running towards us.

"Hey Chilled is this your new girlfriend? Ya why are you having a new girlfriend all of a sudden. Do you hate Jess that much?" The fans were buzzing with questions. When Chilled yelled "Everyone quiet down. This is Mira, no she is not my girlfriend, no I don't hate Jess that much and we are not romantically related whatsoever. She's just a lucky fan who got to follow us! Got it?" It kinda hurt me when he said that. Did I really mean nothing to them? I was just another fan? He must have seen me because he frowned a little. I smiled, I saw the rest of the Drep Crew standing in the distance. Chilled and Ze ran over and I followed suit.

"So why is she here again?" Smarty asked Chilled. "Well I had to repay her for my actions last night, as Ze told me," Smarty turned to Ze "He was hugging her and saying things like 'Jess don't leave me' and I kinda asked her if Chilled could sleep in her room." Ze got a bunch of looks from the crew. "Wait you told her to let me sleep in her room? Why?" Chilled was kinda angry now. "Erm I didn't want you to be sad because of Jess." Ze replied. There was a pause. "Hey why don't we go to that booth!" I pointed to the little big planet booth ahead.

To my surprise, Chilled grabbed my hand and said. "Ya lets go, Mira!" Before we head for the booth, leaving the crew behind. We played a couple of games together, before we headed for lunch. We went to a Macdonalds nearby. "I'm sorry I caused all this. I should be the one making up to you." I said. I felt really bad that I broke the group up. Chilled pats me on the head, as I looked into his eyes. "It's not your fault, Ze's to blame for this."I chuckled.

Ya he was responsible. But he was also responsible for us kissing last night. I sighed. "What's wrong?" "Am I really just another fan to you? I don't mean anything to you at all?" I cringed when I said that. What was I thinking? Of course you are! You're worth nothing to him. I tried to hold my tears, but I started sobbing. Why now Mira? You're embarrassing yourself! Chilled didn't say a thing. Instead, he grabbed my hand again and led me straight to the hotel.

I was dragged along to his hotel room. He took the keys, pulled me in, and locked the door. Confused and hurt, I wanted to know why. "Chilled, why are we he-" I was rudely interrupted again by a pair of soft lips touching mine. He led me to lie on the bed, and he was granted entrance yet again. This time I tried to gain dominance over his tongue. But I could not. He found that spot again. My eyes twinkled as I moaned loudly. It felt amazing. I finally found his and gently rubbed it with my tongue. He let out a soft moan.

We made out like this until we were both breathless. Both of us breaking the kiss. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. His hazel brown eyes meet my twinkling violet eyes. I admired every detail of his eyes, and so did he. "Why?" I was waiting, and I think I know the answer.

Chilled POV

I just stared into her eyes until she said "why?" Then I knew the answer.

"Because I love you."

Mira POV

I teared up when he says that, he loves me? "Really?" I could hardly contain myself. "Really." I heard the reply, as I felt his lips connect with mine again. I felt his hand remove my shirt as I tried to remove his. He moved his hands down my stomach to my hips. I shudder at the soft touch. I gasped of air as he gently played with my breasts. He didn't remove my bra, but it felt nice coming from Chilled.

It felt like a dream that never ended. But sadly it did. Chilled got up and tossed me my clothes. I looked at my phone. 7:00pm . Wow we took a long time. "You should go, Ze could be back any second." He says as he puts his shirt on. I saw a piece of blank paper and scribbled some stuff on it, then I kissed him on the cheek. "See you soon!" I passed the paper to him and giggled as I slipped out the door.

Chilled POV

She handed me a piece of paper, and kissed me on the cheek before she left. I looked at the paper and unfolded it.

Skype:Mirrormira621
Number:86396316
Thanks for everything :)
Mira

I smiled at the paper as I remembered her soft lips. It seemed like forever when I was staring at the paper but suddenly I heard a scream from her room.

Yay part 5 will be where her powers show up so keep reading XD