Part 5 : The Nightmare

Mira POV

I closed my door and reflected on what just happened. Chilled says he loves me. Anthony says he loves me. And I love him back. I've always wanted to date him but I knew it wasn't possible. I was literally an alien to him. Why would he want me? But since he does, should I be his? Will I get a load of hate for replacing Jess? Won't he get a load of hate for having a new girlfriend so quickly? To many things.

I heard a knock on the door, I didn't even look to see who it was, I was too busy thinking it was Chilled. I opened the door, only to get knocked out by someone.

Some time later ...

I woke up to find my hands tied to the bed frame. And a stranger standing I front of me, with a knife. Without thinking I screamed loudly. I didn't want to get killed again. What if I really die? Chilled would be devastated. Suddenly I saw Chilled bursting though the door.

Chilled POV

I ran into her room as quick as I could. I saw a man with a knife aimed at Mira's chest. I pushed the man away from Mira, knocking him down with force. After making sure he was unconscious, I looked at Mira,"Are you ok? I'll get you out of there." I felt someone pull me away from her, I punched his face. Hard. But he was not my match. For he pinned me to the floor with one hand, and wield his knife in the other. Without flinching, he stabbed me, straight in the heart.

"Noooooo!" I heard Mira cry. But it was too late. The pain was excruciating and I felt my mind slipping away. The last words I whispered "Mira...I'm sorry."

I blacked out.

Mira POV

No! Why him! Why not me! I could not bear to see him die, just like that. I just can't. I felt something click inside me. Something only revenge could fuel. It was my inner god. I saw my skin and clothes beginning to change color, until my right side was completely black, and my left was completely white. The rope that held my hands began to melt as I stood behind the killer, thirsting for revenge.

I felt my eyes glow a bright white as I grabbed the murderer's back. I felt my wings sprouting as I turned him to face me. I feel the terror in his eyes when he realizes what he was messing with. I laugh.

He couldn't be in more trouble.

I smashed his face into the wall where Chilled's room and mine connect. I saw the blade slipped from his hands, I picked it up. It reminded me of death. One of the powers I posses. I looked at him straight in the eye to search for a soul. After a few seconds, I found it. Cowering in the corner of his mind in fear. I laughed hysterically. The person who killed me last time at least have the guts to face me. I knew a perfect way for him to die. I dragged him towards the window, and pushed him though it.

The window didn't break. But the coward was outside it. "You are deemed to a life in hell!" I yelled as I dropped him off the ledge. I grinned as I hear the cries and screams of despair coming from the ground floor. I closed my eyes to access the camera footage on the roof. I made it so it looked like he committed suicide. Perfect death for a coward.

I turned to see Chilled's lifeless body on the floor. I cried a little, he was willing to die for me, even though we only met a few days ago. I put my right hand on the wound, and all the blood disappeared. I carried him to the bed. I lifted my white left hand. The gift of life, I was told. I placed it over the wound. The wound began to glow white, I felt it heal under my hand. A while later, it was better. I smiled at my progress.

Now was the problem of finding his soul. I sighed. I can only hope he hadn't wondered too far. I place my left hand on him again. A few seconds later I felt his heart beat. I teared up, I managed to save him. I saw him open his eyes to look at mine. I felt them tingle again.

Chilled POV

I woke up in a bed, in a familiar room. Was I dead? I saw a glowing white hand on my chest, where my wound was. I looked up and saw Mira, with black skin one her right side, and white on her left. I stared into her eyes. It changed from brown, to violet again, and then, it hit me.

Mira POV

"Love!" I heard him say, I was confused. "What is it?" "Your eyes change color when you're in love." I felt my cheeks burn as the turned a bright red. He found out. "Hush now. You need to heal." I chided him. He looks at me. "How? What are you?" I was shocked. I looked away from him. I felt him try to sit up but he fell back down.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you. Just close your eyes. Trust me." He closes his eyes. I stare at him. He looked so adorable. I can't help falling in love with him. I focused on his mind, connected though my hand, and let the memories play out.

Flashback to when Mira was 9

Mira POV

I was walking home from school alone one day. I didn't have many friends because of my shyness.

I was suddenly pulled to the back of an alley. I saw a man, with a knife, walking towards me. I tried to run but it led to a dead end. He got real close, then he stabbed me straight in the heart.

I was only 9 so I had no clue what his intention was. I felt myself floating away, but something else happened. I saw a vision of myself, crying next to my body, the creature was black on her right and white on her left, and had a bat wing on her right side, and an angel wing on her left. I saw the figure's face. It looked exactly like me. Only slightly bigger. She shoved the killer into the wall, and searched his eyes. There was a soul, but no mercy.

The figure looked at me and told me to stay. The figure than grabbed the killer's hand that held the knife, and used it to stab himself.

After that she beckoned me forward to my body. She showed me the process of reviving, I was back in my body once again. Then left me with this message.

"I am you, you are me, we are demi-gods. We shall be united once again!"

Present day XD

Mira POV

I lifted my hand to see Chilled okay. He looks at me with is big hazel eyes, and nodded, like he understood. I sighed as I felt my body change again. Slowly changing. Until I was back to normal. I put my hand on his forehead to make sure he's alright. And he was. I smiled in relief. "Thank you for saving me." I heard him say. But he was the one who truly saved my life, and there was only one way to show my gratitude.

I slid my hand down, behind his ears, and down his jawline. I put my finger on his chin and lifted it up,"No. Thank you, for saving my life." I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. I closed my eyes, as I leaned forward to kiss him.

Wow that was a long chapter. So they are officially together then. Well more chapters coming up soon XD