Part 25 : Why...

Mira POV

I woke up on a concrete ground. My face was covered in a sack, so I couldn't see again. However, my senses were much sharper now than they were before, so I could still feel my environment. I was in an old abandoned werehouse, and there were miles and miles of forest separating us and the city, I may as well forget about running away. I tried to move my hands and feet. They are tied tightly together with rope. I sighed loudly, there was no use shouting for help.

Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps heading towards me. I closed my eyes and braced for the sharp pain that I felt thrice before, the sweet release of death. However, for what seemed like five minutes, nothing happened. The person who abducted me just stood there, staring at me I guess. Wild thoughts ran though my head. Maybe he was just another random guy who wants to kill me again. Or maybe he kidnapped me for ransom, well good luck to him then, because I have nothing left, except for Anthony. Anthony, he must be so worried now, I really got myself into trouble, haven't I?

As the person stood there some more, I began to see some of his thoughts. Unlike a normal criminal, he was terrified, almost dreading what he had to do to me. I was just about to try communicating to him, when I heard another voice. Her again. So that must be the reason then. Mystria was controlling him to kill me for her. Poor man. I wanted to apologize to him, but suddenly I was lifted from the floor by a pair of strong hands.

I didn't bother escaping or struggling, as I knew it was hopeless. I saw the confusion forming in his mind. "Go ahead, I have no where to go. I'm sorry you had to kill me random person. You win Mystria." I sighed, I felt the man's hands shiver a little, before heading towards my face. I closed my eyes. The sack was lifted from my head, but no other action took place. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes, and what I saw could never be erased, something I dreaded to happen but did, and I still don't believe it did. I saw...

Anthony...

I felt the warm tears running down my face. Why must I be tortured like this? Why must it be him? The only word that ran though my head, was why. I can't believe she did this to me! Why did she want me dead?!? It just made no sense to me! Upon further inspection, I noticed that Anthony's eyes were blood red. His shirt torn and tattered, and his eyes filled with anger. "Why..." I whimpered. That was all I could say. I wanted to hear his voice one last time, but all I got was the demonic voice I heard for years. "Why? Hmm, let's just say... It's personal." A wide grin grew in his face, as she clasped his hands around my neck.

I looked into Anthony's eyes, hoping to tell him I'm sorry, but I couldn't. His grip on my neck tightened, as I began to gasp for air. I just stared at his blank emotionless face. My tears fell like a waterfall down my face, as I uttered my final words. "It's......... N-not......... Your......fault....." I gasped. I could have sworn I saw his face soften for a split second, but her grip on him was too strong. The pain was growing quite quickly, until it overcame my senses. Soon my mind went blank, and I fell out of my body, my spirit lying on the floor. Dead.

However, I soon realize that I wasn't gone. I was still on earth. Slowly, I got up to my feet and looked around. My body was still on the floor, Anthony was still controlled by Mystria. I was confused. Shouldn't the world 'reset' by now? Why am I still here. I looked at my hands, to find that I was glowing a bright light blue. This was odd, it never happened before. "What have I done?!?" I quickly turned to see Chilled kneeling on the floor, grabbing the sides of his head, while Mystria in god form was standing next to my body, inspecting it.

Mystria POV (what?? XD)

That's it.

I did it.

She's dead.

But why am I still here?

After everything I did, I got nothing in return?

I was promised a new life, one I will never regret. A life that everyone wanted.

All I had to do, was kill her.

But nothing happened.

I left him and inspected her body, indeed she was dead.

But why then.

Why am I still here?

Why did this happen in the first place?

Why was I tricked once again?

I felt my anger boiling, power rising from my heart, as I couldn't help but scream...

"Why?!?!?!?!?"

So another chapter here, pretty sure its gonna reach the climax soon. I donno. Anyway thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! XD