Part 8 : The Cosplayer

Chilled POV

I woke up with soft lips touching mine. I already knew it was Mira so I didn't bother to open my eyes to look. I hugged her tightly, and then I touched her back lightly. Then I noticed two things on her back, I touched them. Wings? Reluctantly, I opened my eyes, and saw Mira in her God form,

Naked.

Oh dear did it happen again? I looked down. Sure enough, I didn't have clothes on. I blushed brightly. I guess it happened, I think? A sudden rush of pain ran to my head, and I knew it was a hangover. I groaned at the pain. God dammit! I was really drunk last night wasn't I? I didn't notice that I accidentally woke Mira up with my groaning.

Mira POV

I woke up to the sound of Chilled groaning in pain. I got shocked and flew away from the bed. Wait, flying? I reached to my back, my wings were there again! I then saw Chilled grabbing his head tightly. Poor guy, it must be his hangover.

Chilled POV

Mira flew away from the bed with her wings. My cheeks flushed a bright red. "Erm, M-Mira, d-did w-w-we, y-you know..." I stuttered. She smiles at me and kissed me on the cheek. "We did. But don't worry, I'm fine. You on the other hand..." She handed me some aspirin. I took a pill. "I thought you said it last till morning! It's 12 now! Ugh!" I heard her scream. I was slightly confused. "Mira who are you talking to?" She fluttered her wings in embarrassment.

"Oh! I was talking to her. Erm you know, 'her'. She said she doesn't know what's happening either." Oh her. I shrugged and quickly put my clothes back on. "Great how am I gonna go to PAX like this!" I turned to see her Tshirt and skirt in the same shade as her skin. I tried to think of something, to make up to her. "Why not you go as a cosplayer? All you need are horns and a halo." I suggested.

"You mean like this?" I saw two black horns sprout from her head, and a glowing white halo forming above her. I stood there, shocked. She looked as beautiful as ever. "Are they out of place or something? Chilled?" She waves her hand over my eyes. Without thinking, I grabbed her waist and kissed her. She was shocked, but kissed back.

"May I ask why, Mr Chaos?" She giggles as she looks at me with her violet eyes. I just hugged her. "Because I love you?" She smiled. "You're the only one who sees me as a real person, not as the alien creature I am. I like that about you. I am grateful for meeting you." Her smile widens, while her eyes change color again. Her left eye changed to a dark shade of black, while her right changed to a very light shade of silver. So light it was barely visible except for its twinkle. It contrasted her skin color perfectly. "I thought it will add to the cosplay. You like it?" I nodded. "Great! Let's go!"

While walking on the way to PAX, she whispers in my ear, "Could you tell the others I am you girlfriend? As in the fans, they might get curious. For me, please?" I smiled at her multicolored eyes. "Okay, for you. I hope the hate doesn't last though." She winks. "I personally guarantee you that there will be zero hate whatsoever." I took out my phone, and selected the camera. "Smile Mira!" I hugged her neck and took the photo. Then I posted it on Twitter.

@chilledchaos
Hey guys, meet my adorable new girlfriend, Mira. And before you ask, she is a professional cosplayer.

"There! Now they know." I smiled at the post as we entered PAX.

Small time skip ...

Still Chilled POV

PAX was the same as always. Many people took pictures with Mira and asked about her makeup, halo and wings. "Oh I make my own make up. I can't tell you the formula." "Oh it's a hologram, here try to touch it. You can't right? Ya I made the projector myself, and I hidden it." "I made them out of leather and feathers. I'm sure you can guess which is which. They move cause I programmed them to." I smiled at her answers, they sound so logical. She must have been a hardworking student.

After some time however, she grabbed my hand tightly. I looked at her, she was nervous and sweating. "Mira what's wrong?" I asked worryingly. "Anything wrong with my eyes?" I stared into them, "Looks fine to me, why?" "Erm I can't see a single thing. I think I might be blind ... for now." Oh dear. "Are you okay?" "I'm relying on my other senses at the moment, but I need you to lead me around." I held her hand tightly as we continued PAX.

Mira POV

"Woah, Mira how are you? And why..." I heard Tom ask Chilled. I could faintly feel the presence of the Derp Crew. "Erm at the moment, she can't see anything. And she can't change back." Chilled explained. "Ya but I'm fine. Sorry I can't play games today, you know being blind and all." I blushed as my wings fluttered shyly. "It okay, we'll have fun anyways. Why don't you two hang out?" Smarty asks. "Wait Ze isn't here?" I mentioned, I notice one less person as my senses sharpened. "No he didn't want to go today." Galm explained. "Oh okay."

After some time, I let go of Chilled hand. "Mira, what are you doing?" "Just go ahead first, I'm trying something." I've was trying to track Chilled via his phone. I focused on his phone, a black dot appeared in the milky white vision that I had. I headed towards it, and immediately hugged the person that phone belonged to. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" I let the person go. "I-I'm sorry. Wrong person." I turned to walk away. But I got pulled into a tight hug. "I'm just kidding Mira! How'd you find me?" "I kinda tracked your phone, hehe" I giggled. Well at least I knew I could do that now.

Next part is a continuation of this, thanks for the 150 reads. Hope you enjoyed it! XD