Part 13 : Judgement Day

Chilled POV

We went home at about 8 pm. Just as I unlocked the door, my parents were leaving the house. "Oh hi sweetie, we're just going out for dinner. Who's this?" My mum asks. I felt Mira hide behind me. I pushed her in front of me. "Mum, dad this Mira. We met at PAX this year, and now I'm dating her." I introduced her to my parents. She looks at me with a frown, then smiles at my parents. "It's great to meet you guys!" She cheerfully says. My parents looked at each other. "Alright, you two have fun now. Not too much fun son." My dad winks at me. "Dad!" I groaned. Mira giggles. I waved as they left the house.

"Wow I wished I had such parents." Mira laughs. I blushed. She pats my back. "I have to go back and take a couple of stuff, mind if go to your room first?" I was confused at first, but then I remembered. "Oh sure!" I replied. Mira walks to my room as I cooked up some food to eat.

Mira POV

I walked into Chilled's room and visioned myself in my room. I quickly transported there, and grabbed a luggage bag. I took a couple of clothes from my cupboard, and my laptop. While searching for my laptop, I noticed something on my table. It was one of the papers I used to send communicate with 'her'. Except I didn't remember this particular one. The paper was new and the ink was fresh. On the paper, it said.

Judgement Day
10 of October 2014
Beware

I was curious. Judgement day? Tomorrow? Beware of what? I tried to communicate with her though my thoughts, but there was no reply. I got worried. What if I don't return? What if I had to leave Chilled? I shook the thoughts out of my head, and shoved the note into my luggage. I teleported back to Chilled's.

I returned to the smell of pasta in the air. Chilled was cooking some dinner for us. I sat down at the table, as Chilled brought two plates of pasta for us to eat. It was delicious, and I had loved Italian food since I was young. But I spent most of the time staring at my plate, thinking. Chilled noticed this and held my hand. I looked up at him, shocked. "What's wrong Mira? Is it not good?" He asks. I sighed, "It's nothing really, I was just thinking..." I trailed off. "About?" He stares into my eyes. Should I tell him? I think I better not, it raises too many questions that I can't answer. I sighed again.

"It's nothing much. I was just thinking about my friends back at home." I lied. He was unconvinced at first, but eventually he bought it. He lifts up my hand, and kisses it. I blushed slightly. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I can't remember when I had been this happy. I used to be a loner, who had no friends, got bullied at school, and overall was considered 'weird'. I have put my past behind me, but the memories still haunted me. Until I met Chilled.

We ate finished our food, and washed up. Chilled brought me into his room again. It had his computer setup, and a gaming console and tv. "Wanna record something? I mean they already know." He asks. I sighed. "Okay, but get ready to get wrecked!" I teased. He grins. "Okay, get ready to get screwed!" He returned the comment. I laughed.

A couple of hours later...

We played some Mario kart, and Halo for about 2 hours. I managed to beat him in both games. He looks at me, disappointed. I grinned. "I told you so." I looked at the time. 11 pm, should get some sleep. "Well I'm gonna get some rest, you should too." I kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blush. I hopped into the bathroom and changed into some shorts. I returned to him already in the bed. I grinned. I slipped under the covers, and cuddled up next to him. He hugs me around my waist again. I felt his warm body against me. I hugged back, enjoying the heat radiating from his body into mine. I smiled as I slipped off into a deep sleep.

Next day...

I felt dizzy when I woke up. I struggled to get off the bed, and tried to get to the bathroom. However, my knees crumbled under my body weight, and I fell to the floor with a thump. I tried to move my body, but I couldn't do so. I felt my body beginning to relax, as my mind started to drift off...

Chilled POV

I woke up to a loud thump sound next to the bed. I opened my eyes to see Mira's limp body on the floor. I jumped out of the bed, and held her head up to mine. She was slipping off into the distance. Her eyes changing to a dark, dull brown. I felt her presence fading. "Mira what's happening! Tell me what's going on! Please Mira don't go!" I yelled at her. The last words I heard from her was so soft, I could barely hear them. She said "Judgement day..." With that, she fell to the floor, unconscious.

What's going on? What's judgement day? Why her? Why is this happening. I was so shocked. Warm tears began to stream from my eyes, landing onto her clothes. I didn't think she was dead, but she might be in a coma, which was just as bad in my book. I lay my head onto her chest, I sobbed loudly. No one else was in the house. I was all alone. The person I love is basically gone now. I cried loudly. Why does this happen to me, to us! We could have had a happy day out together, but no! Someone has to take her to judgement day. I don't even know what that meant. Mixed emotions filled my heart, as more tears began to fall from my eyes, onto her.

A sudden storm began to form above the house, I heard something beginning to fall into the roof. I looked out the window. Hail began to fall from the heavens. Hail? That never happens here in New York. A strong wind blew at my face, I shivered. What's going on now? Suddenly a piece of paper flew into my face. I grabbed it angrily, and almost tore it apart. Until I saw this written on it...

Judgement Day is today.
Don't worry Anthony, she will be safe.
I can't tell you what it is, or what it is about,
But you have nothing to fear.
For I Mystria will personally ensure Mira returns safe and sound.
Or I shall pay the ultimate price.

Hey guys, great to write this. The read are increasing tremendously, and I really appreciate that! Thanks for reading this fanfic! XD