Part 17 : Double Trouble

Mira POV

I was feeling faint after a strange force was controlling me. But when I heard the voice coming out of my mouth again, I knew it was Mystria. I tried to fight for dominance, but I couldn't do anything. After a while, she left me and I went limp. Chilled caught me before I fell. "It's her..." I whispered. Chilled set me back down on the bed. I hugged Chilled tightly around his waist. "Pl-please... Don't-t l-leave me. S-she's coming." I stuttered. He just sat there, rubbing my back occasionally.

Angela soon got up, and decided to try to get the power back up. A few minutes later, the lights flickered on. I glanced around the room, everything was a mess. I sighed, I guess it's because of me. I just sank my head into Chilled's chest, embracing our moment of contact. I smiled slightly. Chilled made me feel safe again, ever since Mystria betrayed me.

Suddenly, Angela dashes into the room, eyes opened wide, her jaw slightly ajar. "What happened?!" Chilled questions. Angela looks at me, then back at Chilled, her eyes full of shock and fear. "I-I can't believe it! It's to coincidental! It has to be Mystria!" Angela mumbled, as she was pacing back and forth. Chilled walked over, grabbed her shoulders, and shook her. "What the heck happened Angela?!?" He yelled. Angela's face went pale as she said this.

"Tom has escaped prison!"

Tom POV ( lol what? )

Something came over me one day. Something I couldn't comprehend. But it gave me enough strength to punch though the brick walls that held me. I didn't complain, even though I had no control over what I was doing. I ran out of the prison, sirens pierced my ears. I saw policemen heading towards me. I tried to run, but the being had other plans. A bright flash of light engulfed me, I began to fall somewhere...

Suddenly, I hit the ground. I looked around, New York? I was teleported here by the being, but why? Suddenly, a familiar voice rang in my ear. "Me......" It said. It was Mira's voice. My face turned red, as I clenched my fist tightly. She caused all this, she was the one who killed my dad, she was the one who sent me to prison. And now she's taunting me? I placed my hands on my ears, trying to block out her voice. "It's no use, I will haunt you forever!" She screamed in my brain. I smashed my fist into a wall. I wanted to kill her, I wanted to get revenge. But I don't even know where she was.

A new voice was heard in my head, it had a demonic tone to it. "Chilled's place..." It answered. I grinned. I knew where she was now. I placed my hands in my pockets, as I walked over to my best buddy's house.

Chilled POV

I stumbled a bit, shocked at what happened. Tom escaped? It had to be Mystria. I looked at Mira, her violet eyes filled with fear. She looked at me, "Chilled, please don't leave me... She's coming." She pleaded. I nodded my head as I sat down next to her. Tears were forming in her eyes, she was sobbing again. I just hugged her quietly.

I heard a muffled scream from the hallway. I turned to the doorway, only to be greeted by a huge smirk and evil laugh. "I see you got the message. Chilled!" He spat. I ran forward to try to block him, but he was too strong. He shoved me into the wall, I hit my back against my desk. I fell to the ground, suddenly unable to move. Pain was overcoming my senses. I could only look as Tom walked over to Mira. Mira was trying to fight back, but she was weak, and had no strength to fight. "No. Get away from her." I grunted. He turned his head to face me. "And who's gonna stop me?" He grins.

I watched as he grabbed Mira by her neck, and pinned her against the wall, choking her. She struggled to peel his hands away, but to no avail. "It's...... Not.... Me..." She coughed out. Tom tightened his grip, smiling evilly. Mira coughed again, she was already losing consciousness. "Oh Ya?!? Who did killed my father then?!? Huh?!? Who?!?" He yelled as he shoved his hand even further into the wall. Mira coughed once more, before her eyes began to close, her body going limp, dead.

But immediately after that, a familiar red glow surrounded her body once again. Her eyes slowly opened again, revealing blood red eyes. She grinned widely, Tom's fierce face, quickly turned into a fearful one. Mystria laughs hysterically. "It's me!" She shouted with a demonic tone in her voice. Tom was shoved onto the floor, Mystria was crouching above him. Her eyes began to glow, as she forced her hand onto Tom's neck. "Ugh... Why....... Who... Are... You!" He coughed. Mystria shoved her hand even further into the floor, just like Tom did before, choking him even more. "I'm Mystria! And you're going to die!" She screamed. Tom coughed a few times, before he went limp.

She releases him, and walks over to me. She grabs my shirt, and lifts me up. I still couldn't move an inch. "Oh what's the matter? Paralyzed with fear?" She laughs at her joke evilly. I closed my eyes, awaiting the pain that will follow. But instead, she jerks my head forward, my eyes looking into hers. She stares at me for a while, before she leans forward and gently kisses my lips.

Wait what? I wanted to back away, but my body remained still. She parted my lips with her tongue, and explored my mouth. Once she was done, I was dropped back onto the floor. "Why?" I asked softly. She chuckled. "Oh, I was doing it for fun." She smirked. Suddenly I heard her gasp, the red glow that surrounded her disappearing. Mira's lifeless body fell onto the floor. I sighed as I waited for help to arrive.

A few hours later...

I heard the police bang the door down. I coughed to get their attention. A couple of paramedics came over and helped me onto the ambulance, I got a quick glance at Mira's body on the floor before they took me out of the room.

A bit more time later...

"Anthony!" My mum came over and hugged me tightly. I winced, the pain on my back was still prominent. "Oh sorry dear." She apologized. "Where's Mira and Angela?" I asked. My dad walks over too me. "They are in the hospital too. Your friend Angela is okay. However..." He stops there. "What happened to Mira?" I asked again. "She's in a minor coma. But she should be awake in a few days. Mind if we take your statement, Mr Anthony?" A policewoman informs me. I nodded. My parents left the ward.

"So tell me exactly what happened." She says. "Well I heard Tom break into our house, then he steps into the room, grabs me, and shoves me into the wall. I fell unconscious after that." I lied. "When I woke up, both bodies were on the floor." She nodded her head while writing it down. "Does Mira have anything to do with Tom?" She asks. "Not really." I replied. She looks at me seriously. "Are you sure? Because both cases when Tom was attacking, Mira is always injured." I shook my head. She can never handle the truth. She thanked me and left.

Angela suddenly runs in and hugs me by my neck. I bit my lip, holding back the pain. She looks at me, and apologized. "What happened to me then?" I asked her. "You were paralyzed for a while, but you are okay now." She hugs me again, gently this time. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you." She says. I hugged her back. "It's okay." I smiled.

Well I took some time on this one. Hope you liked it! Thanks for the 700 reads! XD