Part 12 : Amusment Wonder

Mira POV

We walked to the amusement park, which was about 20 minutes away from his house. Halfway there, I wanted to test Chilled. "Chilled, what would you do if I told you I was still blind and didn't know where we were going?" I joked. Chilled chuckled. "Do you trust me?" I smiled. "Of course I would, why?" I asked.

He stopped halfway on the path we were walking. "We're here!" He claims. I laughed. "I trust you, where's the booth?" Chilled nudged me in the shoulder. "Stop acting Mira, I know you're acting." I laughed again. "Okay, just take us to the park, Mr Chaos." I told him. He nodded as we continued walking. We reached the amusement park in a few minutes, it had a big Ferris wheel, and a bunch of carnival games. My face lit up, I haven't been to an amusement park in years, I missed the experience.

We went to queue for our tickets. Behind us stood a couple of people whispering about something. Finally one of them taps my shoulder, I turn around. Behind me stood a group of teenagers snickering. "Yes what is it?" I ask, Chilled turns around to face them as well. "Oh so you were cheating on Jess before this, Chilled I'm so disappointed with you." One of the guys shook their head. Chilled give him a mean look, but he gives him the look back. "Come on, show me what you could do." He dared. I saw Chilled's face grew red with rage. He clenches his fist tightly. Oh no, he gonna fight in public.

Chilled POV

I was so pissed at the guy. I just wanted someone to love me after the breakup, someone who understands. Mira was the one to comfort me, and yet he calls me a cheater? Not once have I ever cheated on a woman, and he decides to just waltz in and accuse me of it? I don't think so. I lifted my fist into the air, and aimed for his face, I don't care if I get in trouble. I have to teach him a lesson.

Suddenly, my hand was stopped in mid air. I though he managed to block it, but when I opened my eyes, nothing was there. I put my fist down and looked around. Time stopped again. I heard a shout from behind me, I turned. Mira was standing in front of the guy who teased us, I walked over. "Mira, what are you doing to him?" I asked politely. The guy looked at me, fear in his eyes. "What is she going to do to me!" He yelled. I shrugged. I couldn't possibly know.

Mira was carefully examining the guy. She was in her god form, wings and all. Until at one point she looks up at me. "So what do you want me to do to him? I mean he was the one who bullied you." A huge smirk formed on her face. "Up to you, I don't know what you can do to him," I shrugged again, "just don't kill him!" I evilly added. The teen looked at me in fear. I smiled. He messed with the wrong girl today. She grabbed him by the collar, and pins him to the booth. The teen shuts his eyes. "Why don't we do... Nothing!" She says with confidence. I was a little surprised. "I think the scar of this memory will haunt you enough. You may go!" She released him, making him fall to the floor.

"You'll pay for this! I'll tell the rest! I'll tell everyone about you!" The confused teen yelled. "Go ahead! See if anyone will ever believe you!" I smirked at him. His eyes widened with shock. He quickly goes back to his fierce face. "I-I w-will!" He stuttered. I felt the air moving, I blinked. We were back in the queue, the group of teenagers behind us. "What? Are going crazy? Dude, you're going nuts!" I heard the guy's friends say. I looked at Mira and smiled.

It was our turn to get our tickets. "One for me and one for the lovely lady over here." I saw her blush, I smiled at her. I took the tickets and entered the amusement park. Mira looks at me and holds my hand, I smiled. It was gonna be a great day.

Small time skips...

Mira POV

We had a fun day playing the carnival games at the park. I even helped Chilled to cheat a little. He was supposed to knock a couple of cans down, but he missed terribly. I quickly noticed and used some telekinesis to push the ball towards the cans. The cans fell down with a clang. Chilled quickly noticed, and frowned a little. I winked at him. In the end we got a stuffed bear I named Fluffles.

But it was getting a little late, Chilled grabbed my arm and ran to the Ferris wheel. The carriage slowly stopped in front of us. We sat down. It was a wonderful ride, and we just happened to stop at the very top of the Ferris wheel for a while. There was a strong breeze, and I shivered. Chilled places his arm around my shoulders, and I snuggled into him. We sat there, in peaceful silence.

Chilled suddenly lifts up my chin. I looked up, his large hazel eyes met my twinkling violet eyes once again. I blushed a bright pink. He smiles. I did too. "So how's life back at home?" He asks. I shrugged. "I mean I guess it's fine, I love my job, my family and friends." I hugged him around the waist. "But I love you even more, I missed you Anthony." I hugged tighter. He hugs back. He releases me after a while. He looks at my eyes again, and leans forward. I did the same. Our lips crashed together just as the sun sets in the distance.

Hi guys! Happy new year! I hope that everyone had a great 2014 and has a good 2015 ahead. It's been a great time for me since I started writing this fanfic a few days ago. Thanks for the almost 400 reads, I appreciate it! Stay happy! XD