Part 11 : We Meet Again

Almost a month later...

Mira POV

It been about a month since I met Chilled at PAX. We have been Skyping each other every weekend, catching up to all that happened in our lives. We still love each other, even with this long distance relationship. I have only told my best friend about me dating Chilled. None of the god stuff though. She agreed with my decision.

I wanted to go over to Chilled's for a weekend to celebrate our one month anniversary. I've told everyone about it, but there's something they don't know. I'm not taking a plane. Or even a car or Taxi or boat or whatever. Nope I'm gonna surprise Chilled with something special.

I managed to control some of my powers after that incident at PAX, not death and life, but something else. Which seems odd for me, but she told me not to worry too much about it. I am currently mastering the art of teleportation. I could project myself to Chilled's house without being seen, and now I'm trying to teleport there.

I smiled at my plan, this was gonna be great. I opened my laptop to Skype with Chilled.

Chilled POV

I woke up early to get ready to fetch Mira at the airport. It was gonna be her first time coming over. I was just about to leave, when I heard my computer ring. That's strange? I checked who it was. Mira? Shouldn't she be on her flight? I answered the call. "Good morning Chilly Willy!" I was greeted by her. "I thought you were coming over? Change of plans?" I frowned, I've been looking forward to seeing her the entire month almost. And now she's not going?

"Yes it is, but trust me on this one," a smile spread across her lips. "Okay I trust you, now what's the plan?" She giggled a bit. "Close your eyes. No peeking Chilled." She tells me. I closed my eyes. Maybe she was just getting me a gift? Or she's gonna surprise me with a twin she has? I mean it has to be good. Suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder, and a voice whispered in my ear. "I'm dead." I freaked out, and jumped out of my chair, screaming. Until I look at who it was tapping me, I saw Mira laughing hysterically. "Wait how? Are yo- did you? What?" I got confused. Mira just runs up and hugs me, our first hug since a month ago.

"I've mastered the art of teleportation, finally." She hugs me tighter. I hug back. Wow she could teleport? Who knew. "Erm when again?" I asked, still confused. "After that incident, I gained a couple of my god powers. Including astral projection, and this." Mira releases me. "Oh ya, I kinda practiced by going in your house before all this happened." She blushed. I kissed her lightly on the cheek. I was just glad she was here.

"So what do you want to do first? Go and eat or something?" She asks. I shrugged. She crosses her arms. "I thought you would have planned something?" I smiled sheepishly. I guess I got to caught up with her arriving, I forgot to plan what to do with her. I plan popped in my head. "We can... erm... go to the amusement park nearby. I heard the last day was today." I mentioned. I saw her smile. "Alright, let's go then." We walked hand in hand out of the house.

Sorry short chapter today, school is starting in two days, and I had to scramble to complete some stuff *cough* homework *cough* So I was kinda busy. I'll probably update this story every 2 to 3 days when school starts, and the other book every week. Anyway I hope you enjoy this fanfic!