🖤𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖🖤

~Ishimaru's POV~

I felt my head losing blood, I felt like my life was all gonna be over...after I fought so long to live...

To confess to Mondo.

I knew deep down I loved him more than a bro.

I felt myself being shifted on Mondo's lap. He positioned me to were he could clean the wound correctly. After he wrapped it up My eyes opened a little more than before and the Ringing in my ears dissapeared. Maybe I'll survive this?

Suddenly I feel Mondo's arms wrap around me. My body was to stiff to react as he began to subconsciously talk to me, as if he didn't know I was awake

He began to talk about me...me?

Than after all the blurry words he spoke the words that stuck out to me the most where.

"I love you"

Ieard everything he said. At first I thought it was all a blur...it was all a dream.

But He...he loves me..

I heard it all.

So I tilit my chin up and gave him a soft smile, the most carefree smile I could give.

"Mondo...I love you too"

He looked down at me in shock, I'm assuming he didn't know I was listening. It was kinda cute.

"I-I...I really really like you M-mondo..ever since the Sauna...I felt like you were the one to build my world when everything is hopeless.."
I said, my voice wavering a bit since I still can't think that clearly.

"Taka...ya know what. Fuq it." He said, clearly making me confused. But soon warm lips met mine and I gave a happy hum as he deepens it.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he begins to stroke my cheek.

Before anything got to out of hand we separated with big goofy grins on our faces, flushed and the happiest we've been since this whole thing has started.

"Taka...will ya be my boyfriend?"

Even through my dazed state I mustered a smile and hugged Mondo close. Even though this whole situation didn't feel real. The hope, the despair...

It felt right.

"O-of course!" I said while smiling into his shoulder.

He hugged me back as we both sat there, not caring about what's going on around us.

~Mondo's POV~

I can't believe he said yes.

This whole time I thought he didn't like me this way. Well, I guess I wouldn't have expected a bonk to the head to start any of it.

I nuzzled into Taka's hair then leaned down and have him a light kiss on the cheek.

His cheeks flared up to a Scarlett red and he hid his face in my shoulder.
"Damn didn't know you could get any cuter~" I smirked and kissed his cheek one more time before standing up with Taka with me.

"I think the others are looking for us-"

Right as Taka was about to finish his sentence Celeste walked in with a oddly satisfied smile on her face.

"Oh, you seem to be better, Ishimaru.."
She said walking closer to us but something didn't feel right.

"U-um...yeah I'm very much better Mrs.Celeste! Do not fret!" The strict ultimate tried to keep his computer but he clearly seemed nervous as well.

I took his hand in mine and stared bluntly at Celeste.

"Could ya leave us lone'? Where havin a moment here drill head.." I snaked my arm around Taka's waist and put my hand on his cheek. His eyes looked so pure and curious it made my own cheeks turn red. I didn't hesitate to lean in and kiss him.

"I- excuse you?! Could you not perform such acts in front of me?" She looked frustrated, as if we did something to tick her off from a plan, She stomped off.

I separated from taka and smiled down at him.

"Geez..what's drills got a problem with us..." I say patting his head while Taka looks concentrated on something.

"Wait...is it just me or did Celeste seem off?" He said as we start to exit the nurse's office.

"Nah I saw it to..but it felt like she was  trying to tell us somethin without saying it out loud..." I sighed as we tried to look around for everyone else.

ALLRIGHT EVERYBODY! LET THE CLASS TRIAL BEGIN!

Me and Taka both shared a worried look as we headed down to the class trial room.

Everyone looked way more stressed and disoriented than they did in the last trial. This whole situation just seemed weird. Maybe if we investigated a little more we would know what happend. Everyone seemed clueless as to who could have done this to Hifumi.

As we got in our spots and tried to wipe away our doubt, I secretly held Taka's hand, rubbing over his knuckled to try to calm both of us down as Monokuma started the trial.

Little did we know is that there was more than one person going down in this trial.

But, With Taka here.

I won't let ourselves lose.