⚪ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ⚪(Naegami Chapter)

~Makoto's POV~

I really couldn't take this anymore.

I stared down at Sakura's lifeless body as aoi sobbed into her chest. Screaming at the top of her lungs as to why this had to happen to her.

I stood there frozen, not moving an inch. I didn't want to fail anyone again. I was suppose to get everyone out of here but now there's only six.

I began to tremble, my fingers going numb of the thought of everyone around me being murdered. One by one. By each other's hands.

"No..no no no this can't be happening again! How d-did I let it happen again.." I spoke more to myself then anyone else and began to back away till my back hit the wall.

"Naegi! What are you mumbling about?" Next thing I know Togami's tall a*s is right in front of me. His hand hesitantly wraps around mine and gently caresses the back of it.

I let out a shaky sigh before my breath gave out on my and I let out a sob.

"I-I can't..everyone's d-dying-" I let out as I tried to catch my breath.

"First off, calm down" he gently pushed my head to the crook of his neck and awkwardly wrapped his arms around my slim waist.

My breath hitched before trying to speak again. "I-Im so s-sorr-"

"Shut it. You have nothing to be sorry for" he then looked down and kissed my forehead, cashing my face to go ablaze in a furious blush.

~Byakuya's POV~

I held the smol brunette in my neck trying to console him as he let's out his frustration. I'm never good at this whole...feeling of...whatever this feeling is. But it feels almost natural with naegi. Hm, I guess he really is my best friend.

Heh...

I got a little out of my mind again and gently placed a kiss on his forehead. Without thinking. Do friends do this? I mean Sakura and aoi used to do it so I guess so.

His face turned red and I averted my eyes like the Tsundere I am.

"Tch..that was..wasn't right of me. I apologize" I tried to ignore the tingling in my chest after showing the affection to him. But it just grew when naegi sniffled and laid his head on my chest. Cute.

"Naegi, I want you to understand that none of this is your fault. Understood? This is all the masterminds doing" I stroked Naegi's back in circles as his breath slowly began to return to normal.

"I..guess your right. But it just all doesn't feel right." He tried to explain but failed once he realized he couldn't gather the words.

I nodded and set my head on top of his, nuzzling gently into it.

After a few moments of silently being in each other's embrace, and the sound of aoi calming down next to us. I gently feel a tap from the lucky student below me and I swiftly looked down to his level.

"Hm?"

"U-um before we investigate...we should wait for ishimaru and Mondo to come back...Is it okay if we step out until then?"

The question was odd, but I obliged.

"Yes, of course. Asahina, would you be okay to start investigating the fallen body until we get back? I know it would be hard for you. But could you at least try?" I tried to sound not as rude as I usually do, but aoi shakily shook her head and got to work.

Naegi and I held hands as we walked out the door and naegi began to pull me somewhere. He suddenly brought me into an open classroom. He shoved both of us into the room, closed the door, turned to me with a nervous expression as he ran a hand through his hair. Why'd he look so cute and nervous?

Ugh, this feeling is starting to physcially hurt.

"S-so...um...togami I wanted to give you something...please close your eyes! I want to surprise you.." he tried to sound confident, but I raised an eyebrow at his statement.

"Hm? Not planning to kill me are you?" I attempted to joke, which only earned a kind of half forced laugh and he shook his head.

"Of course not! Just please close eyour eyes!" I rolled my eyes before closing them, deciding to put my trust into Makoto.

I could hear him shuffling twoards me as he puts his hands on my shoulders. What was he planning..?

Right when I thought that, his soft, cherry flavored lips touched mine. Cashing my eyes to fly open. His eyes were closed but he was still nervous.

I relaxed and pulled naegi twords my body and kissed back in a rougher notion.

He groaned as I pushed my tounge into his mouth and pinned naegi against the wall.

Uhh I don't think friends do this.

I affectionately rub his cheek with my thumb as our toungs collide.

After a few more seconds of making out, we separate. Naegi looking me square in the face with a sheepish expression.

"I-if you couldn't tell by that..I wanted to say I really like you! I was wondering if..um...' he trailed off.

I took Naegi's hand and kissed his knuckles.

That was enough encouragement for him.

"P-PLEAse be my boyfriend!"

I paused.

Boyfriend?

Am I gay?

Well, I wouldn't say I haven't looked at a guy before and though he was hot and wanted to do the dirty with them before. But did that necessarily mean I'm gay?

"U-um.." I didn't know how to respond, which naegi misinterpreted.

"O-oh um..I'm sorry I must of gotten the wrong signals I'll leave-"

He started to head twoards the door before I stopped him by the shoulder and pulled him into another kiss.

This time he was the suPrised one as I bit his lip.

"Does that awnSer your question?"

After we separate his smile couldn't be any brighter.

"S-so we can be boyfriend's? You like me back?" He asked, having is much joy in the moment. I honestly feel the same, but I tried not to show it.

I nod and take Naegi's other hand, both now in mine and kiss his knuckles. I love this man's hands.

"I promise I will leave this nightmare with you"

Before I could kiss Makoto for the 3rd time the door abruptly opened, to see Mondo, Kiyotaka, and Aoi all at the door.

"GuuyYyyys we found something! C'mon quick!"