🤍 ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (Naegami Chapter) 🤍

-Makoto's POV-

As I watched the girl I thought I fell in love with get burnt into flames and crushed...with someone else...made me wish I was the one who got ran over.

I sobbed into my hands as everyone began to leave, My mind couldn't keep going back to that promise she made with me...

She promised she would be mine and we would survive this together...

Well, I should have learned my lesson the first time with sayaka...maybe I really can't trust anyone in this game.

Right as I was about to let my thoughts take over I feel a tap on my shoulder making me flinch.

"Meet me in my room, 9 pm sharp." Byakuya whispered into my ear before walking off.

How can I trust him?

This whole time it seemed like Togami wanted nothing to do with me..so what is he gonna do? Kill me? At this point I wouldn't mind if he did.

I say wiped my tears noticing I was the only one there, not even Monokuma was there anymore.

I walked back into the hall realizing it's almost 9. My heart began to race as I didn't know what to expect from him.

I ended up just leaning against Togamis' door until nine, though as I sat by Togamis' door I saw Mondo and Taka walking together into Mondo's room, leaving me clearly confused. Since when did those two hang out? I mean, I realize they got closer after the Sauna battle but this seemed a little to close-

My train of thought was broken when Togamis'door opened, revealing Togami in all his glory standing at the door.

"Get in. Its nine" he sighed as I shyly walked in. I would have been more clam if this whole situation was different.

What if it was different?

"Naegi, your probably wondering why I called you here...well I wanted to discuss with you what happend between you and Mrs. Kirigiri. I could tell you were very upset by her not only being killed but also being in a relationship with the former gambler..." He led off. But my mind stoppd when I heard Kirigiri. I didn't wanna think about it.

Why did she have to betray me? Was I not good enough?

"Oi, naegi are you listening?" I didn't respond as I felt my chest tighten and my face crumped down into tears.

I couldn't see Togamis' face but I could tell by the slight backing up that he was shocked.

My breath started to quicken and my vision began to blur.

I don't wanna be me anymore..

-Byakuyas' POV-

I simply asked the brunette a questionn, why is he so upset?

Though, on the other hand, I don't understand other people's emotions that well so maybe I said something wrong.

After I realized Naegi wasn't just crying but he was hyperventilating. I walking towards him and quickly put my hand on his shoulder causing him to gasp.

"Naegi, I don't want to leave you here to pass out so allow me to help you. Can I touch you?"

He looked confused but it soon fell once he understood what I ment and nodded as his sons continued.

I really didn't wanna do this.

I grabbed the smaller male in my arms and began to rub his back in smooth strokes. Trying to coax him to calm down.

"Its gonna be okay, trust me" I whispered to him as he clung to my shirt like the world was about to end...

Well, our world kind of ended so I don't blame him.

This whole situation, all I was gonna do was question him but now..I feel like the right choice was made. This feeling...there's more to this boy then information.

"I-Im s-s-sorry..." Naegi chocked out but soon calmed the sobbing when I began to stroke his back some more and played with his ahoge.

"Don't you be sorry, consider this a way of me saying sorry to you." I said and leaned down to his height. For some reason seeing Naegi so close to me gave me a weird sensation in my stomach...

What is this?

Makoto slowly began to calm down and rubbed his eyes. I didn't want him to leave all of the suDden, thinking about him being alone made my heart clench.

"U-um I don't..wanna make anything awkward but..can I stay in your room tonight?" Makoto said very softly. He seemed more timid than before. He's acting quite different. I mean he was probably still in shock.

"Tch...I don't see why not" I tried to keep up my collected face but it failed once I saw Makoto's welcoming smile.

"O-okay..thank you byakuya I!-" before he could finish I pulled him back into the hug but this time made us both lay down on the bed, not caring about changing.

"No thanks is needed, I'm here to protect you now.

-a/n-

This was just a short drabble of the Naegami side of the story- there might be one more chapter later on in the story but the next chapter will be the continuation of the ishimondo side of the story.