♣️𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕♣️

A/n
Okay! I'm sorry but I decided I was gonna make Sakura sort of evil(not really but just a little) in this book. I know she's not really evil but I wanted to make this book a little more interesting. Now, to the story!

~ishimaru's POV~

I opened my eyes as the light from the ceiling hit them. I try to lift my head but to no avail I was stuck. How did I get here?? I look to the side of me to see a pile of weapons. I look to the other side to see...mondo?

I sigh in relief, glad he wasn't hurt yet he was still unconscious.

I feel a wet, warm sensation on my head.

I try to use my hand to feel what it is but realize I can't move any of my body. I was attached to the wall.

I quickly realize by the smell that it was blood, but I didn't wanna think about that to much. Right now my concern is how did I get here and why am I here?

I turn back to mondo, who is also strapped to the wall. The heat from the room making his hair flop down. Making his hair less corn-like and more like Aquaman.

"MONDO! hey, mondo! Please wake up we-"

"Ahahaha...Kiyotaka...I suggest you don't be to loud"

I whimper as I feel a cold mental being pressed against my neck, realizing it was a knife I shushed myself up.

"Good...now we have to wait for your little boyfriend to wake up." I nod visably relaxing once the knife was away from my neck. The person behind the voice walks in front of me...Sakura?

My eyes widen as the realization falls upon me.

"Your...the Traitor?" I whisper to myself as she seems to have worked up at what I said.

"Yes, and I'm quite sorry I have to do this to you. I know a true friend of yours wouldn't be doing this to you. But I have important matters that require me to kill you both." Sakura then splashed water overtop my angry biker boyfriend causing him to jolt awake.

"HOLY SHI-" He yells but before he could finish Sakura clamps a hand over his mouth.

Mondo's expression soon becomes alarmed but I quickly whispered to him that I'm right here.

He seemed to relax at that as A loud banging could be heard from the door .

Sakura silently curses and locks the door.

"You two stay quite or I'll have to kill you right away..." Sakura whispers.

Sakura slowly shuffles from the door to the weapons that were piled next to us and start to load a gun. I looked to mondo with a worried expression, he gave me the same look.

"WHAT! This door was open before? Why's it locked now??" I hear aoi's voice, tempting me to just yell for
help. But I knew that wouldn't help.

But

Well, mondo had other ideas.

"OI! FISH BREASTS WERE IN HERE!!" he yelled as much as he could. Sakura gasped and her eyes grew dark.

"Dammit...your gonna pay for that!" She charges at mondo with her fists. Her hand dropping the gun while doing so. My eyes widen as I scream for her to stop.

"NO! OGAMI PLEASE! TAKE ME INSTEAD PLEASE!" I start to scream.

Dammit dammit dammit I'm gonna be alone. I don't wanna be alone again. Please, don't take him from me!

My mind begins to fill with thoughts. Imagining mondo being brutally murdered before my eyes.

I never wanna see that happen. Ever.

I hear the door being kicked down and Genocider launching herself at Sakura , her laugh filling the room as she tackled Sakura to the ground, pinning Sakura's wrists with her scissors. Which surprisingly kept her pinned as she jabbed them into her veins causing Sakura to scream.

"AHAHAHA! OHHHH MY GOD YOUR THE TRAITOR? I DIDN'T KNOW AN OGRE WOULD BE CAPABLE OF THAT!" she giggled.

My face still set in shock, I turn to see Naegi, Asahina and Togami at the door, utter shock on their faces- well not Togamis'. I'm assuming he's used to this.

"Damn, took you guys long enough.." I hear Mondo mutter. How is he not in shock that he was just about to be killed?!

"H-how...did you...guys get here.." I whisper, unable to unsee Sakura charging at Mondo.

"Well, Genocider over there seems to know how to smell people down. It's odd but...we found you." Togami explains as he starts to uncuff mondo and Naegi walks over to uncuff me.

I glance to aoi who's face shows betrayal, hurt, sadness.

Well, that's what everyone feels down here. Or should I see in here? I don't even know our location anymore.

As I fell from the wall and onto my knees, I stay there staring at the ground. Feeling mondo, naegi, and Togamis' stares. As mondo gets to his feet.

"Aye...could ya guys give us a moment?" Mondo asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"O-oh! Yeah sure..c'mon Byakuya let's go do something about Sakura..." naegi states as Genocider knocks Sakura out.

"SYO I DIDNT SAY KNOCK HER OUT JESUS WOMAN-"

"AHAHAHA! ITS NOT FUN IF SHE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ITTT~"

I hear their voices in the background and faintly see aoi crying in the corner of the room, everyone to occupied at the moment. I'll have to talk to her later.

Mondo gently lifts up my chin and tilts his head like a puppy. His long butter colored locks flowing to the side.

"What's da matter, baby?" Mondo tried to smile but it ended in an awkward laugh.

"You....you almost left me..." I brokenly stated. Maybe I'm being over dramatic? Maybe it's all in my head...but what if Genocider didn't get here?

I sigh stressfully and stare directly into mondo's eyes.

"I..I love you! Please don't ever forget that.." I say, trying to compose myself.

Mondo seemed to blush at this, he pulled my into a hug and tucked me under his chin.

"I love ya too, dumba*s. I ain't gonna leave ya. Ya hear? I won't let anything happen to me. Remember what I promise ya? I intend on keeping it" mondo gave my forehead a quick kiss and nuzzled his face into my hair.

Everyone to distracted to notice us, we kissed properly.

I lighten up at his words and get to my feet, seeing everyone trying to haul Sakura into the storage closet.

"Fellow classmates! Are you planning on just leaving Sakura here?" I say, very confused as to why they aren't questioning sakura's antics at all.

"Well, aoi won't let us do anything else. She says she wants to be alone in here with Sakura for a little bit. So we're keeping Sakura in the closet and locking it but where gonna let aoi stay here and chat with her. Then, we will question her." Naegi finishes locking the door they literally just shoved Sakura in.

I nod "that doesn't seem half a bad idea!" I completely composed myself at this point as mondo gave my cheek a proud kiss.

Well, everyone kind of froze at that.

"OOOooooo are you guys gay?!" Genocider gave us a crazed look casuing me to awkwardly laugh.

"I-indeed! We are both in a gay relationship!" I put my arm around mondo, just like we always do.

"Ugh! That goth bit*h owes me money then..to bad shes dead"

"TOUNGE BASTARD, DID YOU BET ON ME AND TAKA?!" Mondo yelled cashing his jaw to drop.

"Eh, I knew you two were gay and I'm in need of money."