◻️ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ◻️(Naegami Chapter)

~Togami's POV~

As soon as I saw Makoto drop I knew I had to go find him. Why do I care about this lowlife plebian anyways? Is it maybe he's not as dumb as all the others? I don't even know as I frantically run out, aoi and toko in tow.

Oh.

Toko.

"M-MASTER! WAIT FOR ME! WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR THAT BOY HES LITERALLY USELESS!~" she screches pulling me by my hair as I growl I at her.

"Woah you two! Stop the fighting we need to go find Naegi!" Hina pouted and got in between me and toko, making toko hiss at her even if she wasn't switched to syo. God this woman-

"Do not blame me for this disgusting woman's actions" I sighed as we all continued to run around aimlessly looking for Naegi. Where did that stupid bear say he was again?

Well, not for long..he was dropped in the trash room. But of course I wouldn't let him out...I'll let him die down there! PUHUHUHU!

Oh yeah, I remember now.

I run around looking for any signs of a trash room, seeing the door and opening it to see a long as* stair case.

Oh great.

Am I really gonna do this for that stupid boy?

Well, I guess I have no choice.

"Look you two, you stay up here and guard for Monokuma or if anything happens to me. I will go retrieve naegi" I start to climb down the stairs before toko takes my hand trying to pull me back up.

"N-NO LET ME COME WITH YOU!" she stutters looking into my eyes with love.

Ew.

I'm seriously contemplating never dating girls again because of this.

"Tch, you know what? I don't care." I begin to climb down as Toko slowly but steadily climbs down with me. I make an unamuzed face as her feet where quite literally in my face.

Hina was sitting at the top of the stairs, seeming to have a donut and keeping watch for us, unfazed by our qurrel.

As I reach the bottom of the trash pit- damn that ladder was tall- anyway. I begin to search for Naegi though it feels as if I'm losing hope, he's no where to be seen.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I sigh heavily and actually put in effort for once and looks around the place.

"NAEGI! COME OUT COME OUT YOU PLEBIAN!" I shout and instantly here a ruffling sound from a pile of news papers.

My eyes fill with hope as I run over and kneel by it to see naegi, but shivering and weak. I pull naegi to my chest not caring that toko is here or he's literally passed out. Why am I so relieved he's alive?

Without thinking I kiss Naegi on the lips.

Wait.

Wait a second.

WAHHHH WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT?!

I quickly recoil, toko looks at me and screams as she comes near us both.

"HOW DARE YOU! MAS-"

"TOKO WOULD YOU PLEASE FOR ONCE SHUT UP?" I screamed, louder then I have before, panting lightly from the volume my voice reached.

Right as I said that I hear a groan come from the boy in my arms and I sigh in relief, holding him closer to me chest.

"Naegi, can you here me?" I feel a faint nod as I look down to see his eyes are open.

"Dear God, you scared me." I sigh, slowly letting myself be softer with naegi. But I'm also glad he didn't wake up from me basically kissing him without reason.

Toko just sat watching us, her face showing a mix of both wonder and jealously.

"How...i-"

"I'll explain later, for now we need to get you out of here. Can you stand?" I ask instantly standing to test it out.

At first he wobbles on his feet but he eventually settles. I sigh in relief and check his body for any wounds, toko still watching us.

"You seem to have a few scratches but nothing serious. Now, let's get our of here. Shall we?" I reached my hand out for him, watching his curious eyes take my hand as I start walking twoards the ladder, Toko silently following behind us.

Naegi starts to climb as I follow, extremely happy that this worked out. Though I am quote confused as to why I am feeling happy. Or why I kissed naegi. Or offered him my hand. Maybe I'm starting to become friends with him.

I smile at my own thoughts as we reach the top. Hina looks happily at Makoto, lunging herself at him giving him a big hug. He returns the hug as I sit there jealous-

My own thoughts are starting to confuse me.

"Okay, now that mission find Naegi is complete. How about we go back to the others?" I suggest, Completely forgetting about the other three ultimates who where most likely waiting for our return with naegi.

"Oh! Your right Togami! Now that I think about it...none of them have come to try and find us." Hina says in an unsure tone. Shifting her gaze to the door we left.

"It's p-probably nothing." Toko stuttered as we searched for where the others could be, but to no avail we couldn't spot anyone.

Suddenly naegi takes my hand, I'm unsure of it being on accident or purpose but the distracted look on his face tells me it wasn't intentional.

"Wait why didn't they come with you guys? Also thank you for looking for my dumba-" he started but Hina had other ideas.

"No problem! We're sorry for ever doubting you nae-"

Oh.

Everyone froze.

What...who's?

Everyone was staring at a big, bright pink..

Pool of blood.

I felt the pulse from Naegi's hand quicken causing me to instinctively squeeze his hand to reassure him.

Wait, if this was a murder wouldn't the body discovery announcement go on?

What the hell happened here? Is anyone dead?

"That smells like Ishimaru's blood-"

"Why the HELL do you know what his blood smells like?!"