♣️𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖♣️

~Ishimaru's POV~

This whole trial was a mess.

There was so much shouting and I tried to put my evidence in about getting bonked on the head but no one would listen to me.

I looked down sighing to myself, thinking, why did this have to happen to us? Why? I want to go back. I hate this.

Mondo seemed to Notice this and he squeezed my hand gently yet comfortingly. I looked up to see him smiling at me. That smile always somehow  makes everything better.

"Well, based on this. I can conclude that it was..you! Celestia!" Makoto countered as everyone wasn't that suprised since well, we knew Celestia would have made a move one way or another. She was acting very strange earlier and I couldnt just shake that off.

"Well, it seems to me that I have been caught.." Celestia comments while keeping her Stotic face but soon shifts her attention to Kyoko.

"Now, before any of you vote for just me...I have something to say. My dear Kyoko, I'm sorry I could not keep my promise." Kyoko looked nervously to the ground as Celestia moved twoards her.

"What... Kyoko..what is she talking about?!" Makoto shouted from his side of the room, looking confused and distressed.

"I'll awnser for her, she helped me kill Poor hifumi. We both got the justice hammers and knocked him out at the same time...without this darling I don't think I would have managed to kill him." Celestia chuckled and holding kyoko's hand in the process.

This doesn't make sense...Kyoko wouldn't do something like this? Celestia is clearly lying. This whole trial is giving me a headache. I sighed pressing a palm to my head.

Mondo put his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side, no one was paying attention to us so it was quite alright. My nerves instantly calm and I nuzzle my face into Mondo's shoulder as he rubs gentle circles into my waist.

"I can tell yer stressed...don't worry. They're handling it." Mondo whispers to me making me visably relax.

But it's still so confusing...

"Kirigiri...is...that true? You...I thought you were on our side!!!" Makoto yelled clearly frustrated.

Everyone seemed to be silent after that, though byakuya was giving Makoto a strange look.

Kirigiri broke the silence "I'm..sorry..but..I had to..." She looked down as Celestia came back into view.

"Well you see here~ sweet little Kirigiri and I are a couple!~" she said happily, she's never shown this much emotion before it's quite scary...not gonna lie..

Everyone in the room looked so shocked..so...defeated.

"Wait so you guys are like lesbians?" Toko(though she was switched to jack) questioned putting a hand to her chin.

"FuKAWA this is not the time-" I tried to reason but before I could finish I was interrupted by a shaky voice.

"You...naegi...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to fool you...but this whole time...I've been lying to you...no..lying to everyone..." She took in a shaky sigh. The most emotionless girl ever is now breaking down in front of us.

WELLLL I GUESS WE GOT THAT SETTLED! ITS VOTING TIME!

Monokuma announced as everyone put in their vote. Technically there can't be more than one Blackened but Monokuma made an acception.

As we all sadly put in our votes, we all expectingly waited for the nightmares to begin.

"Before we go out together my love, let me say I was so happy that you were to accept my affection. I shall see you in the afterlife." Celestia smiled and kissed Kirigiri who kissed back wiping her tears as they turned around to be punished, hand in hand.

WELL YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS..ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!

I Really didn't wanna go through this again..even if it's the third time it feels like the shock you get never fades. I held onto Mondo like my life depended on it as they where both tied together to a pole, fire around them.

Although I was having a hard time, Makoto looked as if he wasn't dealing well with it either. His eyes filled with tears as he tried to control himself. He was on his knees watching the execution. Byakuya kept giving him a look I'm not sure how to describe. I felt bad for him..

As we watched the two get hit by a fire truck, it was over.

"Damn..." Mondo murmured as we all stepped away from the scene, except for Makoto who was still sobbing into his hands, though I peeked over my  shoulder to see byakuya who tapped Makoto's shoulder, telling him something than walking away cooly.

I turned my attention back to me and Mondo as we both walked back to the hall.

Mondo sighed as we stopped walking and he stared into my eyes.

"Hey so...I dunno if this is a bad time but..you were upset about something before this shi- Stuff happend so...wanna talk about it?" He said looking a bit flustered.

My eyes widen. I completely forgot about that aching feeling in my chest of guilt and sadness...

Will he think badly of me for feeling this way?

~A/n~

Hey, so I was thinking about making a Naegami chapter of what byakuya says to naegi- it can be just a one chapter thing but I think I will. This chapter isn't edited so I'll go back and eventually fix any mistakes.