♣️𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤♣️

~ishimaru's POV~

That morning I woke up feeling sick and groggy. I slept horribly, but I still had to get up and go meet everyone in the lunch room.

I feel kinda bad for just leaving all of the sudden yesterday.

I got up from my messy bed, not bothering to clean it up like I usually do. Pulled on my Hall Moniter uniform and left my room.

I trudged my way down the hall. I didn't see anyone else around. Did I miss the morning announcement? I guess my assumption on being late was right. I stopped in front of the lunch room door to listen to the voices of my fellow classmates, which seemed much louder then normal.

"F*ckin hell! I'm just gonna go check on him!"

"Owada, could you not be so loud? Your starting to get annoying.."

"You wanna say that again richey rich?!"

"Don't attack my white knIIiGhttTTtt"

"SHUT UP GLASSES"

I sigh and hesitantly open the door, revealing the scene in front of me.

Mondo was holding Togami by his suite shirt, Togami was holding mondo by the hair- which was still down. Toko was next to them shouting at them both to stop. Aoi and Makoto were sitting in the table we normally sit at looking as if they were done with everything.

"What is the shouting for?" I didn't realize how hoarse my voice was until I heard it.

Everyone froze and looked over at me.

"What t-took y-you so l-long!" Toko hissed as mondo dropped Togami, who dusted the dust off his shirt, and worriedly came over to me.

"Hey, you aight taka?" He gently led me over to the others. Everyone found it odd at how quite I have been. I didn't even try to stop them fighting.

"Oh, I guess I Slept in..have you guys discussed a plan?" I Sat were I normally sat, next to naegi and put my head in my hands.

"Actually, we have. We have a plan that we can share with you. But you seem to be kind of off." Togami tched and looked away from everyone.

I sighed and shakes my head. There isn't time for me to be 'off'.

"It's fine, please just share it with me, Togami"

"Fine, if you incist. We are gonna go back to Mr.Kirgiri's room for more clues and evidence. Once we do that we'll price together who the masterminds might be. There were a few video tapes we haven't looked at so that might be a clue. Though we also need some people to stand gaurd while we are in there" Togami explained the plan to me without wasting his breath, and went back to sitting alone.

I nod, only comprehending half of the information that was given to me. What's wrong with me? I can't focus.

Somewhere between Togami's explanation, mondo switched seats with naegi to sit next to me.

"Babe, you look out of it. For now let's bring you to your room. Okay?" Mondo began to stand up and attempted to help me stand as well.

His voice was stern and he didn't have much additude to it, so I could tell he was serious.

I was to exhausted to argue, so I allowed mondo to drag me to my room. Everyone had their eyes on me as I left the room.

Maybe they'll be better off investigating without me.

Mondo opened my door since I have him my key and brought us both inside.

"Tell me what's going on, your acting very strange" I sighed, not even knowing what's wrong with me myself.

"I... Aniki...I really don't know...my head hurts really bad and I feel so weak.." I put my hand on mondo's shoulder to steady myself. He put his arm around my waist to help.

"Sh*t....are ya sick?"

He put his other hand flat on my forehead. I contently closed my eyes before he took the hand off casuing me to whine.

"Hm...your temperature is normal...the hell..cmon, let's sit down." Mondo sat me down on a chair in my room and he kneeled down by it.

Then it happened

I felt my eyes vibrate and a visious pain shot through my skull.

"aaaaAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as loud as my body let me. But only mondo could hear my pain in this soundproof room.

"MAKE IT STOP IT HURTS PLEASE MAKE IT STOP"

At this point tears started to roll down my face as I held my head in my sweaty hands.

"HEY HEY HEY! WHATS WRONG? TAKA TALK TO ME" he suddenly stood in alarm. He was clueless on what to do.

Suddenly I heard a voice in my head, I thought it was my imagination. My eyes began to blur over and all I could see was a screen.

The voice began to talk.

I knew it was Chihiro.

"Ishimaru. Please listen to me. This is a AI that was been planted into your brain. This is Chihiro Fujisaki. Before I get found out, you need to know Junko Enoshima is still out there. She's the Mastermind. Take her down and live on. PLE-"

I sit up right, shaking. I gasp for the air I thought I didn't have.

"M-mondo! I know who it is. F-*CK.."

Mondo was desperately holding me to his chest like I would waist away if he let go.

Once he realized I was responsive he jolted and looked me straight in the face.

"TAKA? OH THANK THE HOLY PENIS TRINITY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING" He yelled, his voice wobbling signaling he had been crying.

I put my hands to his face and I wiped away the tears that were streaming down my bikers face.

"Chihiro...he...he's still here"

Mondo looked at me like I was some insane person.

"What? Chihiro is dead.."

"Mondo, he talked to me. There is a chip in my brain. That's why I felt like I was dying. We need to remove it so we can go against junko"

I tried to understand my own words. I felt as if I wasn't talking. I felt like I wasn't my own self. But all I know is that we need to be quick. Based of what the AI told me, he's gonna be gone soon.

He brings me to stand.

"Okay, I trust ya. Let's go tell the others." Mondo and I quickly left the room, not even bothering to close the door behind me.

We dashed our way to mr.kirigiri's office. A light I felt in my heart dashed through me.

We can escape together.

We busted open to see the others looking through boxes, faces of defeat and hopelessness on.

"It was junko Enoshima!"

Right when I screamed those words, the room went silent.

AHAHAHAHHA! WHO TOLD YOU? WAS IT THAT ROBOT?

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

A/n:

Hey guys! So the next hapter will be the last chapter! But If anyone wants anymore ishimondo content than I will make a page about that soon!