CHAPTER 1

(A/N: Alex's Bruises up!)

~ALEXANDRIA'S POV~

My name is Alex, Alexandria Frost. I am 17 years old and I go to school at 'East Side Union High'. Life isn't perfect for me. But my grade's are. I literally have one person i can count on, My best friend, Cassie Williams. She was there for me, When my mom..Passed away last year,I became self-isolated and She knows all my deep secrets. We're Soul Sisters.

Walking 'home' from school, More like running. Afraid that I would be late and to most likely get a thrashing from father.

Opening the front door carefully, Tip-toeing into the house. Only to find father and a woman, dressed like a stripper. Shocked to find myself saying "What's going on?". Closing my mouth quickly,Knowing i broke one of fathers rules.

"Oh Look, Stace. My darling daughter is back from school. You are fucking late!!", said father, while glaring at me. He dangerously walks slow towards me and I don't bother making eye-contact with him, knowing that makes things worse. "I was with Cassie, and I loss track of time."

He smacks me across my face, Screaming,"You should have died with that bitch of your mother. You're just another fucking burden to me. You should have fucking called me and told me! Stace and I, were fucking starving.". Kicking me to the ground. Over and over again. Blood oozing out from my nose, and tears threatening to spill.

I lay on the cold, bloody floor. Feeling my body start to numb from the beatings. I wait for father to leave. After father is out of sight, I then pick myself up and walk silently towards my bedroom, careful not to make any noise,to clean myself up, telling myself that I may have a broken rib and a definitely injured leg. But I guess i'm used to this...

-The next morning-

Waking up at 5am, feeling the atrocious pain from last night, Then decide get up to have a cold shower to get my mind of the pain and all thoughts , picking out the usual clothes, a over-sized hoodie and long-fitted jeans to wear to school.

After the shower, feeling relieved of chest pains, I walk downstairs, quietly, careful not to disturb the monsters sleep. Arriving to the kitchen, Quickly making something to eat for father, leaving it in the micro-wave and taking the left-over of it for me to eat, Making sure he doesn't find out.

Running silently back to my room to change for school, Making sure to cover any bruises with concealer and checking my face in the mirror, looking satisfied, I grab my school bag and walk out the door, going to school.