CHAPTER 17

~ALEXANDRIA'S POV~

Cassie and I wake up early, at 06:30am, thanks to that wretched alarm clock and do all of the necessary things we needed to do, while she showers, I check my messages.

[Received from: Jaceyy @05:02am

- Good morning, princess. See you, in a couple hours..]

I reply, with a smile on my face. Ever since you left mom,I've never been this happy..

[Sent to: Jaceyy @06:39am

- Good morning, Jacey. Great! See you then. xox ]

I see Cassie step out from the bathroom so I get my Towel. "So, Alex. What are you going to wear, for later?", Cassie says with an evil grin on her face."Urhmm..Clothes?", i say with sarcasm laced in my voice.

"Whatever, Alex!! I'm serious", She says. "Yeah, yeah.", I say happily,"Let's go eat breakfast." Seeing that the house is empty.

While eating Cassie's favourite meal, Waffles, I receive a call. Seeing the caller, I feel the blood rush out from my face, leaving me pale,Tears glossing my eyes, Cass looks at me. I shake my head, slowly. I answer the call.

Father: "Where were you yesterday, you slut! You were out with fucking boys, You are just like your whore of a mother. I expect you home now. Don't you fucking dare avoid this. I'll kill you! How dare you let that stranger touch you! Fucking bitch! Get the fuck home now!", he says with intimidation in his voice. I shouldn't have gone to that party..I should have been more careful.

Me: "Yes,Father.", I say with fear, knowing if I go back to that house, I'll be punished, badly..

He cuts the call, leaving me broken and shaken up.

I give a small,sad smile to Cassie,"Hey,Cass. I have to go. Urhmm. Tell Jace I said..urhm. That something came up..Ok..ay, Cass?",I say. She gives me a defeated look, "What did he say!? Huh! Alex! Don't go back..please!",she says while sobbing. I hug her tightly.

"I have too..Otherwise he will kill me and everyone I love! I have to go.", I say crying.

"What about Jace! Think about him, Alex. He can help you.", She says. My heart breaks a little and I say,"I don't know, Cass. That monster will kill me. I love you,Cass."

I walk upstairs, grabbing my bag. I heard a soft,"I don't want to lose you too." I walk out to the nearest store, catching a cab to my house. Lord, give me strength..

Seeing the house, I feel a shiver at the back of my neck, I sigh,Walking out of the cab, handing him the 5$.

I open the front door, slowly and quietly. Walking to the living room, Finding him, sitting on the staircase, waiting for me with a sharp knife in his right hand,that he keeps. I put my head down and he walks towards me, slowly and growls in an inhuman way.

"Bitch! So you like whoring around huh!", he growls at me,smacking me to the floor. I shake my head, "N..o, We're just frie..nds, I made a mistake!", I say, whimpering.

He bends, taking the knife, slicing open my long-sleeved shirt. I try to cover myself with my hands, and he stands up, kicking me to the stomach, I groan in pain, My hands leaving my once covered chest, he cuts the top of my chest, leaving the blood,to drip down, soaking the bottom half of my shirt. I cry out in pain.

"Don't talk back! You bitch. Where did he touch you?", he screams at me and pulls off my shirt bringing the knife close to my stomach, slicing across my stomach. I almost screamed, but he covered my mouth,"Be quiet! Do you want to die!?", he says and I whimper in agony, feeling like fainting, he slaps the side of my face."If you lose conscious, I'll kill you.", with a sneer on his face.

Lord, what did I ever do, to endure this pain? Just take my life, please. That'll be better.

He says,"Pathetic bitch, If only you didn't be such a pain!" I hold my sobs in, not wanting to anger him anymore. It hurts.

"But you know, I have needs and I haven't been getting any attention lately. So I guess you could suffice.",he says while playing with my hair, I lay on the ground, feeling numb.

He plays with the straps of my bra, and looks at me with an evil glare before putting his hands all over my body, going lower and lower,"Stop, Please." I let out a small cry and he laughs, scaring me.

He takes the knife, holding it over my body, stabbing my thigh, I scream in agony. He jumps on top of me, opening my bra, pulling it off. I silently sob, feeling numb and too weak to do anything, on the verge of fainting. I close my eyes, feeling the darkness take over. Stay up, Alex! I say, and give myself the strength I need to stay awake, for my loved ones.

it hurts, SOMEONE SAVE ME! Please......

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER or what? Don't worry Alex will be okay, guys.)