CHAPTER 3

~ALEXANDRIA'S POV~

Arriving at Cassie's house, We enter the front door, And I was welcomed inside by a warm, gentle hug, from Mrs Williams, "Hey,sweetie. I'm glad to see you here." Said Mrs Williams, Holding my hand, softly, bringing me into the kitchen."Hii, Mrs Williams. I was starting to think Cass didn't want me to see you.", I said, with amusement. "Whatt!!? Never! We all know you love my mom, Al.", Cass said pretending to be hurt, with her hand on her chest.

"Anyways, Girls. Would you both like some pizza? Oh and Cass, dad will be home late today.",Mrs Williams said."Noo,mom! Alex and I are going out to eat and go shopping, I'll be back before 6pm, mom,to give you some company!.",Cass said, with excitement laced in her voice, Leading me upstairs to her bedroom.

"Okay, girls!", Mrs Williams exclaimed.

"Alexxxx! Make over time!! So I have this spring dress that I think will look amazing on you!! And it'll show off all your curves, plus it's so fucking hot! And the dress is sleeveless." She said all at once. Count on Cassie Williams to be the 'innocent' one, I mean Cass can be a bit 'persuasive' with the boys, if you know what i mean. But hey! She's my best friend. I didn't even have my first kiss, but i understand why. *wink wink* My choice of clothing and secretive looks.

I look at the dress in horror."Ewww, Cass. You know I hate sleeveless clothes.",I say with an uncertain feeling. "Fine, Al. But you're still wearing the dress! You can wear your black long-sleeve shirt under it.",She said with determination.

Well, that's something I can agree with. "Okay, Miss bossy pants.", I say, giving her a small smile,"Go away, Cass! Let me change.", I say with a goofy smile on my face and walking to her ensuite bathroom to change.

I check the time and it is 13:57pm. Cass knocks on the bathroom door and i check myself in the mirror, Running a hand through my hair, Giving myself a satisfied look, Unlocking the door, I face Cassie with a questioning emotion.

"God-damn, Alexandria Frost! I'd definitely tap that, babes! You look beautiful, Al." saying the last part genuinely and with the look of honesty in her eyes. "Thanks, Bae. But broooo! Wow, You're gorgeous!", I say.

Cassie is used to all the attention, I mean, She's beautiful. She could be a model. We walk downstairs, Arm in arm, laughing together.

"Woww, My girls are looking hot and beautiful!!",Mrs Williams says, With wide eyes and a grin on her face. "Thanks, Mrs Williams!" I say, while Cass gives her mom a grinny smile. We walk out the front door, And jump into the car, On our way to the Best mall in California.

(A/N: What do you think will happen next? ;0)