CHAPTER 8

~ALEXANDRIA'S POV~

Waking up at 5am, Doing the necessary things, brushing my teeth, showering, picking out the usual clothing for school and changing. Giving myself a mental note that tomorrow is Cassie's 18th birthday and she will most probably, plan something small, yet big at the same time.

I walk downstairs, into the kitchen, making fathers breakfast and taking an apple for myself, making sure the monster doesn't find out. I walk back upstairs, grab my bag and i'm out the door, without making any noise.

Walking to school, I felt a weird tingle at the back of my neck, as if someone was following me. I look back, side and everywhere, Finding a black SUV about quarter mile away from me. Funny, it looks familiar. I tell myself, with a weird expression on my face.

When I reach school, the SUV parks in the school parking lot, leaving me baffled. Probably just a coincidence Alex. Chill... Entering the school halls, I was engulfed in a warm hug."Hey, Cass.", giving her a sad smile. "Happened again?", with a heart-breaking look on her pretty face. "Yeah. But i'm okay, He just brought another whore,home.", leaving out the part about me hurting myself. "If it makes you any better, Mom called him, asked him if you could stay over. He said that you had to be back by Sunday afternoon and we have to get your clothes before he locks you out today.", Cass said with an excited look.

I give her a cheery smile."Wow, your smile cheers me up,babes." she added. "Awwh, Shut up, Cass!"

We walk to our classes and finish up the last period together. Walking out to the exit, I still see that SUV out there so I decided to ask Cassie because she is very observant. "Hey, Cass. urhm.. Do you know who owns that SUV there? Because I remember seeing it somewhere.", I ask.

"Not sure,Al. Probably, has to be some rich folk, cause that's a porche.",She replies."Why?", She adds.

"It's been following me ever since I left the house, and i've been feeling an odd feeling.", I say. "Whaaat!? Oh no, They don't. Come with me, babes.", She says, grabbing my hand, walking towards the vehicle. My eyes widen and I almost scream, but go against it.

She knocks on the tinted glass, softly. And the glass smoothly comes down, revealing a guy dressed in a suit, looking panicked and ended a phone call. Cass screeches,"HEY! Why have you been stalking her? Do you want me to call the police?" He looks at her like she's crazy, then looks at me. I put my head down, to prevent any more embarassment.

He simply says,"I've been ordered to follow, Miss Frost and Miss Williams, by Mr Kingsley and Mr Baylor." And I look at Cass with Eyes full of surprise and fear. What have we done..Is he going to kidnap us? I'd like that...Oh Jace Kingsley. I sigh and step back, pulling Cassie away before she throws another tantrum. Atleast I'd be bruise free this weekend.

Speaking of that, I need to wrap Cassie's Birthday present for tomorrow.

(A/N: Cassie is a handful, Isn't she?)