CHAPTER 7

author's note: Don't deal with the pain alone. There are some people that care about you, and love you. Don't slip into the darkness, talk to me if you have issues with life.

~ALEXANDRIA'S POV~

When Cass and I were done with shooping, She dropped me off at home. I enter the front door, careful, not to make a noise, but realize that he wasn't at home. I began preparing spagetti noodles for father and eating the rest, did all the housechores and made sure that the house was sparkly clean for father.

I went upstairs to my room, to freshen up and remove my make up, seeing that there were still bruises on my face, I felt ugly and couldn't bear this this anymore. I heard the front door open, and with the sound of clicking on the cold, tile floor,Hearing the loud, nasty moans and screams of another one of his whores,Felt a pang in my heart. I closed my bedroom door, silently. And slid down the wall, tears spilling and soft sobs, trying to keep it in, I didn't want to make a noise.

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING)

I wanted it to end, all the pain. I was truly disgusted with father. Mommy,I miss you,I love you..Why couldn't you take me with you?mom, take my pain away. And give me strength, i just want it to end. Feeling my heart break a little, I go to my bathroom,...

Looking for any sort of pain medications or any tablets for matter of facts..Finding the tablets in the cupboard, throwing some in my hand. I look up,

Thinking about the people who actually love me, and need me. And instead I find a blade, and slash my arm, just to see the layer of the thick, red blood, flow out. Giving me some sort of satisfation. Sitting on the bathroom, Feeling the numbness slip away, I grab a tissue, wiping the blood, flushing it away.

(A/N:TRIGGER END)

Walking back to my bedroom, onto my bed."I miss you, mom.", I whisper, before I closed my eyes.