CHAPTER 12

(A/N: Thank you all, for the support and love. I really appreciate this. It makes me happy, knowing I have supporters. Thank you!)

~ALEXANDRIA'S POV~

Waking up, extra early, at 05:10am. Careful, not to wake up Cassie, I have a shower, Changing into a long-sleeved, knee length dress. Brushing my hair, wearing my mom's necklace.

Getting Cassie's gifts, from my bag. Walking downstairs, Making her favourite waffles with cream, For everyone, leaving the rest in the warmer.

I walk up to her bedroom, With A tray, with waffles, and mango juice with strawberries, just the way she likes it, With her gifts in my other hand. I slowly shake her, and when her eyes flutter, I say,"Heyy, Cass. Happy Birthday, you nutcase. Now wake up and eat."

She gives me a lazy smile, sitting up, on her bed. "Thank you, babes.", with her groggily voice, and stretches, grabs the tray and looks at me, with joy in her eyes. I hand her the gifts and, sit down.

She puts the trays on the bed, carefully and wakes up, Comes towards me, with glassy eyes, and a frown on her face."Thank you so much, Alex. You're the best, bae! I love you.",she says, hugging me."Come on, Cass. No being sad, It's your birthday, babes. Enjoy being 18!", I say with a cheerful voice. She sits on her bed, enjoying her meal. I go on my phone, getting a message from 'jaceyy' , I smile and open it,

[Received from: Jaceyy @04:20am

-Good Morning, beautiful. Check you later, princess.

[Sent to : Jaceyy @07:13am

-GoodMorning, jace..Shut upppp! i'm NO beauty..See you later jaceyy.

I reply with a sad smile, and being a bit nervous. He should see me with my bruises, scars and marks. maybe then he'll run for the hills...

~After a few minutes~

Cass leaves the empty tray on her bed, winks at me and walks into her ensuite bathroom ,going to freshen up, I take her tray to the kitchen, Leaving her to change and get ready.

I see Mrs Williams, In the kitchen, "Good morning, Alex dear. Is Cassie awake?",she askes. "Yes,Aunt Carrie. She's getting ready. I made breakfast for everyone, it's in the warmer.", I say politely. She takes the plate and looks at it in awe. "Thank you, dear. Looks yummm!", she says, making me chuckle.

Why couldn't I be born in a happy family, like this. I'm greatful, for them, taking me in as their own daughter.

Cass walks downstairs, holding the gifts I gave her, with a sad face on, tears spilling on her beautiful face, she sobs,"ALEXX! Th..aan..kk youu.. I love it. It's so pretty.. Gosh, Ally, I love youu!", she says while crying on my shoulder, hugging me gently. Aunt carrie, hold her phone up, snapping a picture of us.

Cass lets go of me, and I give her a serious look,"I thought no more sad today!",I say. She gives me a goofy look, with red eyes. She sees her dad, walking downstairs, turns to her mom and dad, showing jazz hands, "Happy Birthday, darling. Best wishes for you.We love you.",They say, both hugging her. I snap a picture, smiling, happy for her.

"Right, right. I have to go sort things out at the hall. Why didn't anyone tell me that billionaires are coming to the party, and oh, I should tell you, some of my business partners are going to be there.",He says acting hurt, grinning at Cass and I.

"Okay, sweetie. We'll see you, later and don't be late. Love you!", Aunt Carrie kisses him goodbye and turns to us."Right, girls. We have make-up artists and hair-stylists coming later, Lot's to do.",She says with excitement, and Cass says,"Mom, We'll be back later, too. Alex and I are going to get something from the mall."

Aunt Carrie glares at Cassie, in a joking manner, "Okay, girls. Be back by 15:00pm. Otherwise, I'll Call the guards to get you, Cassie!"

Cassie chuckles and I smile,"Bye, mom. Love you. Mwaah", she blows a air kiss, towards her mom and I say, " Bye, aunt Carrie. See you later.",Smiling.

We leave the front door and jump into the car, off to the mall.

(A/N: Heyyy, ya'll. I hope you all are enjoying this. It gets Bumpy,during the next few chapters! Jaceeee makes his appearance..What do you think is going to happen?)