CHAPTER 5

(A/N: This takes place earlier this day!)

~JACE'S POV~

Bringing a chick to the penthouse, opening the door with my free hand, tongue-locking with her, she desperately claws at my pants, pushing me on the bed, Bending down...

Checking my gold-wristed watch for the time, It's 13:45pm.

Hearing her screeching moans, annoys me, second by second, I push her away gently and she looks at me with clearly dilated pupils, wanting more."Come on,babe.", pushing her breasts in my face.

Fuckkk..I don't have time for this..I'm going to be late. Pushing the blond-haired girl away, fixing my tie and pants. " You can leave...urh..urhm",I say with my deep coarse voice, clearly not remembering her name. "It's Vanessa, babe.", she says with a flirty chuckle. Arghh, that was so not sexy..sounded like a dying pig. She leaves my penthouse swaying her ass out. Rolling my eyes,"Some women these days..", I say softly irritated.

I get a call from Lucas, My so-called best friend, Don't get me wrong, We're great friends, he helped me get over, the break-up. Feeling a pang in my heart, I stop thinking about it and answer the call.

Luc: Hey, Man! Where are you?I'm at Mac's Coffee Shop.

Me: Yeah,Bro. I'll be there in 5. Was busy.

Luc: Yeah yeah. Sureee! You were 'busy'. JayJay, be quick.

Me: Broo! Don't call me that. That's just weird. Right, See you. Bye.

Luc: Bye Jacey.

I smile to myself, Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with him. Chuckling to myself, I walk outside the penthouse, nodding at Mason, my body guard. Getting into the black SUV, and having another one behind, following. I Tell Mason the location and we're on our way...

(A/N: Next chapter is Part 2 of Jace's POV..yeah yeah! His not done speakinggg.PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER..TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!..) ;)