~ First Kiss ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

It was a normal day of sitting around doing nothing while Saeyoung was typing away at his computer. You had began to get unbelievably bored and decided to walk over to Saeyoung and wrap your arms around him while resting your head on his shoulder.

He chose to ignore you so you reached for a Hunny Buddha Chip and placed it in your mouth choosing to watch him type away. Minutes later he turned and brought his lips to your own causing you to gasp in shock. He only chuckled and pulled away. " I'll be done soon, how about you set up the TV and blankets and we watch a movie or something? " You only nodded in a confused state and aimlessly walked away hearing him laugh behind you.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Saeran has gotten into a mood due to his brother pulling a prank on him and had distanced himself from everyone for the rest of the day. You, however, was worried and decided to walked into his room and sit on his bed beside him before asking what was wrong.

He only began to rant about how annoyed he was and eventually had sat up from his laying position to be face to face with you. Silence embedded itself around you two before Saeran leaned forward to bring his lips to meet your own passionately. He pulled away seconds later and smiled. " I actually feel a little better now...."

💜 Jumin Han 💜

Jumin had invited you to a dinner at his residence which you kindly agreed to. The night went by well with fancy food and you even managed to become friends with Elizabeth the third, who you heard didn't usually take well to new people.

Jumin had accompanied you in the drive home lead by Mr Kim and stood outside your house with you ready to wave goodbye. Instead of a wave he opted to lift your chin and place a slow and gentle kiss against your lips. " I hope you'll join me for an evening meal more often. I enjoyed your company."

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Yoosung and you were playing mario kart at his apartment and you were unfortunately loosing despite your best efforts. Yoosung, however, was ecstatic with his victory and complimented you on putting up a good challenge.

He asked for a rematch and said that the looser had to do something for the winner. In a attempt to redeem yourself you agreed but regretted it when you saw that you came second compared to Yoosung's first place rank.

Yoosung smirked with a short giggle making you think he was going to make you do something embarrassing, however, you were pleasantly surprised when he pecked your lips gently before turning a bright red. " I hope we can play more games together ? And that I get to do that more often ...."

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen had asked you to help with his lines to one of his script's which you gladly agreed to help with. He acted perfectly and someway through, the scene turned to one where he was required to grab your shoulders and yell his lines out to you in a fearful acted tone. You only glanced to and from the paper and repeated the words you read before seeing a stage action to kiss. Looking up you saw Zen's smirk before he brought his lips to your own.

Before long he pulled away a little out of breath and smiled. " I wouldn't mind you helping with my lines more often. " you only chuckled and said that line wasn't on the script.

💙 V 💙

While at a art exhibition ( that V had invited you to) you watched as V's photographs were getting auctioned off one by one. He stood to the side with a shy smile often glancing to you every time a new piece was shown. One piece in particular came up of a forest lit up by fireflies with the galaxy shown just above the tree peaks. You raised your hand in the air and gave your payment amount which caused V to look at you with a shocked expression before blushing.

After the exhibition he walked over to you and smiled before looking to the canvas wrapped up in a large bag beside you. He smiled and leaned forward to slowly kiss you before pulling away with a smile. " I'm really happy that you liked that piece Y/n. And I hope me and you can go to the spot where I took that picture... maybe we could take some pictures together."

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Jaehee and you had lived together for awhile now and she was doing her last few days working for Jumin before she finally would quit after getting her pay check. She came home and looked really worn out so you quickly boiled the kettle and gently supported her to the couch helping her sit down.

You prepared the drinks and brought one to Jaehee sitting beside her with a contempt smile. Jaehee blew on the coffee with a small smile before glancing to you and leaning over to place a gentle and short kiss against your lips. " Thank you so much for being here for me. I wish for us to stay like this forever if that's okay with you?"