~ How You Got To Know Eachother More ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

Over the course of four months you and Saeyoung became friends through hacked messages. Every day you would both talk for two to three hours. Eventually he found that he actually enjoyed talking with you to the point he wished to actually know personal information about you and what you looked like since you would only ever joke around with da other but wouldn't share personal information.

Eventually you both agreed to meet up at a local park and the time came. When he arrived he was looking around excitedly and to and from his phone to see any messages. He was starting to loose hope when he saw a girl who was looking around frantically like he was. Taking a breath and walking over he smiled embarrassingly. " Are you 606?"

You smiled brightly and made a peace sign nodding. After that you both met up everyday and eventually started helping each other with work/jobs making Vanderwood go into a mental breakdown because seven was sharing secret information with you. A hacker. Who could be an enemy. Seven didn't really care though. He trusted you.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Saeran and you made small talk about this or that on the day you both met until you had to leave. Coincidentally you were sat in the same seat the next day and offered for him to sit with you once again. And the day after, and the day after that. Eventually this had become a routine and you both enjoyed the small get togethers. He eventually asked for your number and you started hanging out in different places rather than the cafe.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

Jumin was practically in your dept for taking care of Elizabeth the third however, when he went to retrieve her form you she had retaliated and drug her claws into your clothing so he couldn't pull her away form you. This intrigued him since Elizebeth never really liked strangers. He decided to invite you to dinner at his place which you gratefully accepted. After that Jumin would drop Elizabeth off with you in the early mornings before he left for work, pick her up in the late afternoons and offer to eat lunch with you at his residence. This became a sort of partnership for him but he gradually started to see you as more of a friend than a business partner.

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Yoosung and you exchanged contact information after the arcade meeting and found out your apartment was actually located a few streets away form his and your classes were usually in the same walking directions on campus grounds. You both started walking to school together as well as around school together. On some days you would eat lunch together and eventually yoosung gained the courage to ask you to come to his apartment and play some video games with him which eventually became a regular occurrence.

🖤 Zen 🖤

The project you and Jaehee were working on was supposed to last a month and you would have weekly Sunday meetings at the cafe to collect and look over data. Each time Zen insisted on joining Jaehee which she would tiredly agree to. After the project meetings ended Zen grew sad and decided to ask for your number which you happily agreed to give. Over time you and him became closer friends and he found out you actually are a fan on his and go to most of his shows so he began to give you VIP tickets along with Jaehee.

💙 V 💙

V had exchanged contact details with you and less than a week after meeting you had asked if you would like to visit a waterfall with him in order to take some pictures. You agreed and went. Eventually you both became a duo photographer group and whenever you went to do a new shoot you would invite the other along automatically.

Although you worried the photos would be too similar and wouldn't sell because of that, it turned out you and him focused on very different part's of the wild life. You would focus on the over all scenery and aura of the area while V would zoom in on one specific thing such as a flower or water drop. This lead you to fully accept his company and make a blossoming friendship.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Jaehee and you began to message each other over time. You'd learnt she only likes the coffee that you make and make sure to be the one making it when she places her daily order. Sometimes your shift would give you a break and you would sit with Jaehee and make idle convocation. Although it was slow it was a beautiful friendship you were happy to blossom.