~ First Impressions ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

All in all Saeyoung was surprised at your success of breaking into his computer however he only saw you as a bothersome side quest since he was supposed to be doing his own work rather than stopping you from getting into his information.

He'd tried to get up information about you but nothing came up. It was almost like you didn't exist. This intrigued him so he decided to entertain you a little while eventually learning about you over time.

" I guess I can entertain her for a while. He/She/they are a little fun to talk to. "

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Although he was wary of you for offering to sit down next to him he didn't mind the silence that embedded you two while at the table. The only reason he sat down in the first place was because of his gut feeling that he could trust you. The silence that you both sat in was comfortable and homely rather than awkward and suspicious.

" I wonder if he/she/they come here everyday and sit's somewhere else ? Maybe I should talk to him/her/then....he/she/they seem nice"

💜 Jumin Han 💜

Although he was extremely reluctant to leave Elizabeth the third with you he trusted that sincere smile on your face and found you trustworthy deep down. It didn't stop him from worrying the whole business trip away but the fact he left her with you is a compliment in itself.

" He/She/they are rather pretty ..... and that smile, I think I can trust him/her/they...So be it, I'll leave Elizabeth the third here for the week. We shall see if I can trust you again beautiful stranger."

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

At first he was a little annoyed since he wanted to play the arcade game you were stood at but when he saw the game hadn't started yet and noticed you were good looking he decided to job over and join you in the game. Awkward as it was at first he came to enjoy your competitive nature when playing the game and admired your skills as a fellow gamer.

" he's/She's/they're cute and he/she/they seem to have good skills at the games. I think I've seen him/her/them around my school.... maybe we could be friends?"

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen had only joined Jaehee at the cafe since she had seemed stressed lately and he wanted to make sure she was going to be okay. When you arrived however, he couldn't help but drift his attention to you. Something about you drew him in and he couldn't help it.

" god, he's/she's/they're gorgeous. I wonder if he's/she's/they're a fan of mine. Maybe I can get close to him/her/them ? Oh Jaehee's talking to him/her/them. Maybe she could introduce me."

💙 V 💙

He felt very flustered when you first met since you had scolded him on being more careful when climbing up the ledges to take photos however, he was drawn to you and only smiled and thanked you for the warning asking if you would accompany him on the rest of his trip up the mountain.

" he's/she's/they're nice, and beautiful..... almost like a flower delicate, kind and pretty. I wonder if he/she/they would stay in touch with me after this trip. We could partner up with work sometimes. "

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Jaehee had actually been admiring you everyday she came in for her usual coffee. She always knew if it was you who made the coffee or not from the taste and thanked the lord when she tasted your coffee instead of one of the other workers lousy attempts. She also wished to talk to you but was too flustered. However when she first saw you at the counter her first thoughts were :

" Is/are he/she/they a new worker? He's/She's/they're pretty ..... I wonder what his/her/there coffee will taste like. I only come here since it's cheaper than down the road. Maybe he/she/they will make this place worth coming back to.... probably not. That would be too much of a blessing for me. "