~ First Date ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

Saeyoung had driven you out of the city, in the middle of the night, without telling you a single thing about where you were going. You arrived at a forest which he excitedly parked his car and rushed to pull you out from the other side. He laughed and pulled you into the forest and you soon reached a small clearing where a picnic blanket and pillows were set up with two lit lanterns.

You both sat down and ate some food that Saeyoung had brought before he told you to close you eyes and lay down. You did as he said and felt him lay beside you and cup his hand into your own before saying to open your eyes.

You did and was marvelled at the sight of a galaxy, star filled sky painted out above you. Saeyoung was laid beside you watching with loving eyes and small contempt smile at your awe-filled face.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Saeran didn't really have a full idea on what to do so he invited you to a local park that had a lot of duck ponds. You walked around it with some bread and fed each of the ducks, eventually you came across the small park cafe and bought some Icecream to walk around with as Saeran pointed out some flowers and explained their intended meaning. All in all it was a relaxing but fun day.

💜Jumin Han 💜

Jumin Han straight up bought tickets to Disney land and bought to stay at a five star hotel in the VIP masters suite. You spent a full week touring around the place and he found that his favourite part of Disney land was seeing you laugh and smile excitedly.

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Yoosung decided that a simple gaming date was what he would settle on and brought you to his favourite arcade. You both spent hours on end collecting the winning tickets in order to trade them at the prize counter and by the time it got dark you'd went to his house and settled to watch something while under a fort of blankets.

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen had invited you to an unknown night out of which you had to meet him outside of your local theatre, he'd specified to dress smartly so you assumed it was somewhere prestigious. You were pleasantly surprised when he showed you two tickets and brought you into the theatre to watch the lasted pantomime. The show was amazing and afterwards he brought you to a restaurant for some food and wine. It was a lovely evening out and Zen has a smile the whole time.

💙 V 💙

V had asked for help with a nature photography shoot that requires him to climb up a mountain in order to get to a waterfall, since the climb would take all day you would also have to camp on some flat land near the pool of the waterfall.

You spent the day helping each other climbing up the mountain and even stopped every now and then for a small picnic or to just admire the scenery. Eventually you reached the pool of the waterfall and set up camp.

V went around taking different shots from different angels until he turned to you with a blush and asked if you would get in the pool/ beside the waterfall in order to to a photo-shoot. You complied and continued to get photos taken, afterwards you needed to wrap yourself in blankets since you were now drenched. You both spend the night in the tent talking with one and other until passing out form exhaustion.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

You had noticed that Jaehee was even more stressed than usual lately and invited her out to the local cafe to relax. Although it was not fancy or eccentric you spent three hours sat trying the different cakes and coffees on the menu and by the end Jaehee seemed back to her usual composed self.