~ Their Reaction to your first time doing 'it' ~

Requested. ^_^

🚫NSFW - just a warning.🚫

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

- He was gentle and caring making sure you weren't uncomfortable through the whole process.

- Anytime he wanted to do something such as kiss/touch a certain part on you or change his pace - practically changing anything he would make sure to ask you and make sure your 100% certain he can.

- He was extremely shy at first and was beat red for the start however, he slowly began earning more confidence further and further into the 'session'.

- He was a little vocal with moans and gasps but not too vocal. He was definitely holding his voice in though.

- Afterwards, he was quick to cleaning you both up and asking you about the whole experience- making sure that he would do more of the things you enjoyed or stop the things you didn't. Thankfully you practically enjoyed every moment which filled him with pride. After cleaning you both he made sure you were sound asleep before resting his own eyes.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

- He was more than ready however, he didn't want to do anything unless you asked first. When you did he had to contain his excitement and urge to just pounce on you right there and then.

- He took things slow at first, making sure that there was room for you to change your mind or ask him to stop.

- He wanted the first time to be something you both enjoyed and made sure to take it slow for the first time around. He was gentle but was definitely holding back wanting to take things a step in the quicker direction.

- He was not very vocal only grunts and gasps and a few moans every now and then.

- Afterwards he spent the entire night playing with your hair and watching your face as you slept telling himself he was the luckiest man in the world.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

- Jumin made sure that you were the one who initiated doing anything together and when you did by god ! He was prepared. He'd practically been planning how this moment was going to go from the first week in your relationship.

- He was a little embarrassed however, it didn't really show. He didn't want to go too rough on your first time so he left out his *cough* Possessions and ribbons for another time. He however, made you feel plenty good without those things which made him happy.

- He was slightly rough but kept it respectable and was making sure to watch you for any signs of pain. He acidentdically pulled your hair at some part and was quick to stop and ask if you were okay.

- He wasn't vocal at all. The only sound he made was grunts every now and then.

- Afterwards He made sure to clean up and go get you a drink. He asked questions to see to it that you only felt good during the whole experience. He shyly did mention that he would like to try some new things when you're ready.

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

- He was VERY shy about this whole thing. He didn't have any experience and hadn't really put much thought into it since whenever he even thought of it it caused a large red blush to cover his face. So when you asked he was extremely shy and confused but never the less, up for it.

- He was extremely reluctant with every move he made, making sure you were comfortable and happy. He didn't really understand what to do around the beginning but started to get more and more used to everything further into the 'session'.

- He was quite slow ... probably more for his own sake but it was still pleasurable. At some point he did have to take a quick stop since he was practically running out of breath, you didn't mind though.

- He was very vocal. Like Jesus Christ think of the poor neighbours.

- Afterwards he didn't know what to do exactly so you went with the simplest thought of cleaning up however, this was a challenge since he collapsed on the bed which made you laugh. You both decided to just go to bed in each other's arms.

🖤 Zen 🖤

- He was the first to initiate it after a long while of thinking it over. He made sure to make it 100% clear he wanted this to be something you were absolutely undeniably sure of and that he wanted you to have no doubt about this.

- He wasn't shy at all but held a soft and proud smile for the start showing how happy he was to have this moment with you.

- He made sure every moment was pleasurable for you and that none of it involved pain or discomfort for you. He started off slow however, once you had *cough* adjusted he kept a steady but quick pace.

- He wasn't too vocal, only soft moans and gasps every now and then.

- Afterwards he knew exactly what to do and checked over you as many times a I check a GCSE English paper section B answer ( Sorry ) after everything was calm he laid down and went to sleep after being sure you were resting.

💙 V 💙

- He was the first to bring up the questions, surprisingly but he kept a mature mindset about the whole ordeal. He made sure to specify that it was completely your choice and that he would wait however long you wanted until you became intimate with each other. He didn't have to wait very long after the convocation.

- He kept a slow pace wanting for the first time to be special well, more special than the rest would be. He showered you with kisses and made sure you felt no discomfort what so ever. If he sensed something was wrong he would slow his pace immediately and ask if you were okay.

- He did feel slightly shameful for wanting to speed up every now and then and try new things however, he stopped himself out of respect for you and his first time together.

- He wasn't vocal at all. It seemed he was mute to be honest. He simply enjoyed the sound of your voice over his.

- Afterwards he cleaned everything up and told you to rest while bringing you a warm drink and kissing your cheek.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

- Jaehee was very nervous about the whole topic, unsure you would be willing to submit yourself to her as she would to you. Eventually you both sat down and had a convocation about the whole thing and both came to a conclusion you were perfectly fine with each other but you wanted it to be at be right time - which eventually arrived.

- She was hesitant in her movements, unsure of what to do and where to touch however, was quick to learn what made you happy and what made you uncomfortable.

- She was a little self-conscious but you made sure to tell her that you were perfectly fine and that she was doing a good job as well as not to be self-conscious of herself because she's beautiful and smart ( Stan Jaehee 2020 )

- She was as vocal as you which allowed for you both to be less self-conscious over your own volume since you were both the same.

- Afterwards she rested next to you smiling lovingly and telling you that she was so happy to have you as her Lover.