~ Argument ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

You don't argue very much with each other since Saeyoung is always watching to make sure you never go into a negative mood and if he thinks something is bothering you he will drop everything to make sure you're okay. However, today was a challenge out of his reach to fix. An old ex boyfriend of his -

{ You all forget seven is a Bi-sexual icon 😋🥰 🏳️‍🌈}

- Showed up at the house asking for 'Luciel" when you had answered the door. The two of you got into an argument since the guy was repeatedly shouting to ask where he was and had tried to actually push you out of the way in an attempt to get in. Saeyoung heard the noises and ran to the door only to run in front of you both and separate you form each other.

" Babe ? Luciel - listen I showed up to say that I really miss you. I know it's been a year and a half but you've been playing on my mind a lot lately and I - " You were shocked and furious at the sight of the guy grabbing seven and kissing him harshly, however, that wasn't what hurt you. What hurt you was that seven didn't pull away ( little did you know he was utterly shocked and couldn't move out of shock ) In anger you stormed to your room and set down the emergency shutters to completely lock your room off. You also changed the algorithm quickly so seven couldn't hack in and re-open the door. Knowing you were now alone you let the tears run down your face.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

You had recently been working later at the flower shop since a lot of orders had came in for Valentine's Day. You completely forgot to tell Saeran so once you got home he was sat at the doorstep with a worried look. When he saw you walking over it turned to anger.

" Where have you been? Do you know how worried I was !? Why didn't you answer your calls or tell me anything?!" He seemed furious and worried but you were way to tired to deal with it. He noticed your unbothered look and got even angrier.

" You know what. I don't care. Do whatever you want." And like that he stormed to your room and slammed the door leaving you to close the door and slide down to the floor with a sigh.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

You have grown accustom to Jumin's usual cold personality around others, however, with you he's much more open and himself. That was until he came home from work one day feeling extremely stressed. You were making dinner as usual and had set out the table for you both. Noticing his mood - you tried to get him to start talking about the day but he only ignored you and commented on the food.

" I thought I told you to leave the cooking for the chef's. You've made too big a portion and poured too much wine into my drink, it's supposed to be three quarters of the way full. I'll call the chef, place this in the bin for me."

You were shocked since he'd never talked to you this way before and you had made dinner for him many times without his complaint. You were angry because he had told you this was his favourite meal that you'd ever cooked him less than two weeks ago. So with an angry glare you stood from your chair and slammed your hands on the table startling him.

" I won't be accompanying you for lunch today. Put the food in the bin yourself. I'm not a maid." And with that you walked out of the front door shoving the guard who tried to stop you out of the way.

He knew he had messed up but his pride stopped him from running after you.

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Obviously yoosung was going through a bad mourning time over the death of his close cousin Rika. She had died over two years ago ( or so he told you ) and he had missed her ever since. You noticed that any chance he took he would bring her up in convocation.

You grew a little concerned but never pointed It out in fear of hurting his feelings. After all, everyone has different ways with coping with loss. However, after a few months it seemed he never stopped taking about her.

One morning you had woken up and went to the kitchen to make food when you noticed your blonde haired boyfriend walking over you smiled until your smile dropped. He had noticed your presence tiredly while rubbing his eyes. " Rika ?"

This set you off. You looked were nothing like her from what he had described and in the end he seemed to never shut up about her. You understood his situation but him trying to replace her with you was not something you were going to let happen. He quickly noticed his mistake and went to cover himself back up but you stood up and walked back to your room. " I'm leaving without you today Yoosung."

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen was never once disrespectful or mean to you over the course of the time you'd known him. However, he tended to drift attention sometimes to himself rather than you. You loved to sit and watch his musicals or go through his fan pages and all that but doing only that all the time can be a bit much.

There came a point where Zen had been making you watch his musicals all day - every time he would put one on he would say 'This will be the last one, I promise.' You eventually grew sick and tired and pointed out his behaviour. He only grew offended saying that he only wanted you to show your support for him which ticked you off even more.

Sighing loudly and grabbing your bags and phone you stormed out the house for a bit of fresh air and time away from your little headache.

💙 V 💙

V had always been a kind and forgiving soul. He was always taking the blame if anything unfortunate or negative happened to anyone close to him and you knew that. When Rika had showed up at your front door accusing you of stealing V from her and "contaminating" him - you couldn't handle it.

He had ran in front of you both and tried to sort the argument out when you finally lost it. " It's Rika or me! She used and abused you. You've sat and told me of the countless despicable things she has done to you and others and yet you defend her. Me or her V!?" When he started looking back and forth with a pained look you grew angrier and stormed out of the house bumping shoulders with Rika who only smirked and flipped her hair.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Jaehee is still working for C&R durning this part and hasn't got the cafe with you yet. ^^^

Jaehee was once again extremely stressed and looked like a Zombie at this point. Her eyes had thick grey patches under them and her hair was a mess not to mention her clothes were clearly un-Ironed due to no time. You grew annoyed, not at her per say - more so at C&R. You told her if she didn't call the company and file a complaint about the amount of work she was given to complete that week then you would no longer be taking care of her.

When she shook her head in refusal you stood up, dusted yourself off and sighed before walking out of Jaehee's flat with your bag and a sad frown. Jaehee went to run after you but saw Mr Han calling her phone.