~ Make-Up ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

It had been less than ten minutes and Saeyoung was already stood outside the door begging for you to let him in and hear him out. You just placed the soundproof mode on and continued to cry.

Eventually another ten minutes passed when you heard the door lift up and watched seven jump up form the floor and place his laptop to the side. He rushed over to you and wrapped his arms around you despite you trying to push him away - he kept a firm grip.

" Y/n, please I'm sorry. I was just shocked, I didn't realise he'd do that. You're the one I love ! I mean come on he didn't even know my name, he called me Luciel, my baptist name, remember ? I promise I'd never love anyone else beside you. I didn't even love him at the time - he was just a fling for me to think that I was in love , I promise. Please Y/n -" he placed a gentle kiss on your lips and smiled softly noticing how you had stopped struggling and decided to grip the sides of his shirt instead.

" I love you, you big tomato."
" I love you too. My galaxy."

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

You knew that Saeran probably wanted to be left alone so you spent the night asleep on the couch. When morning arrived the house was silent which was new since he usually is up making breakfast for you both or he would have left a note for you to read. You noticed his shoes were still by the door so you ran to the kitchen with a determined smile.

Making a plate of pancakes with blueberries on top you smiled and walked to your room with the tray. You stood outside the door for a second, sighed and reached for the handle. The second the door was open you saw Saeran lying in the bed with red surrounding his eyes from crying. His phone was In his hand and you watched a message pop up from his brother who he probably called last night to vent to.

You walked over quickly, placed the tray at the side table and sat beside your boyfriend. He seemed to hear you and began to wake up. Noticing your face he furrowed his eyebrows and turned away from you.

" Saeran, I'm really sorry for not calling you. A lot of orders came in for Valentine's Day and my phone ran out of charge. The reason I looked so unbothered was because I was really tired. I'm sorry......." noticing that he didn't react and stayed turned away from you, you stood up and smiled. "Happy Valentine's Day Saeran " You began to walk away but felt a hand wrap around your waist and pull you down. Saeran back hugged you and buried his face in your neck. " I'm sorry too. I was just worried. Happy Valentine's Day my Angel."

💜 Jumin Han 💜

It had been a week since you and Jumin had spoke. He had sent you a bouquet of flowers, a necklace and a pair of earrings with a single letter saying " I'm sorry - from Jumin " however, this only sparked your anger more. You didn't want gifts or money - you wanted a full, from the heart, apology - face to face.

You had been staying at a friends house who lived close to your work so that was a plus. Work had also called you in for that day which you happily attended, wishing to get your mind off of the situation. You thought it was a good idea to get your mind off of this argument - it was, in no shape or form, a good idea.

The door had opened to reveal Jumin in .... normal attire ? He was wearing a turtle neck sweater with jeans ? His hair was a mess and eyes were red underneath. You looked around but didn't see any guards or Elizabeth the third. With cautious steps, which contradicted his usual prideful strides, he walked over to the counter and slowly reached to cup your hands, brought them up to his lips, kissed them and then settled to lean his head onto your hands.

" Y/n ...... I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean anything by what I said. I was simply stressed from work that day and I took my frustrations out on you. It wasn't right of me I know. Please just ..... please come back home. You haven't answered my calls, you didn't send any messages, I contacted your work but they said last week wasn't your shift, your friend wouldn't let me speak to you whenever I knocked. I was worried you'd never want to speak to me again, I was worried you'd leave me alone... I'm so sorry darling."