~ Jealousy ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

Saeyoung isn't really one to show when he gets jealous however when he does show it, he. Shows. It.

He'll start by being overly kind to the person who he's jealous of with a easily noticeable sarcastic voice. However, he'll move onto back hugging you and glaring at the person if his over friendliness didn't make them leave and finally if they didn't heed his warning glare then he'll just straight up start making out with you in front of the person to get them to leave.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Saeran will give off a very threatening aura while back hugging you or wrapping an arm around you waist and usually he won't need to go any further than that since his threatening aura is enough to scare off anyone.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

Jumin will tug on your arm or hand and begin to pull you away from the person while saying loudly " Y/n we must leave, we have more important people to talk to than this person." However, in the case you pull your arm out of his grasp to continue talking with the person for whatever reason he will kiss you harshly and angrily command you to leave with him. " Y/N, we are leaving. Now."

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Yoosung will become very childish and stand behind you while sticking his tongue out at the person and shooing them away with his hand only to act completely normal when you look at him.

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen will wrap his hand around your waist and send an uninterested look to the person he's jealous of before kissing your cheek and tugging on you to walk away with him.

💙 V 💙

V will never show signs of jealousy. However, he will try to convince you to leave for an "unrelated" reason such as saying something came up and you both needed to go or someone else wanted to talk to you.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Jaehee will probably walk over and wrap your hand in hers while standing proudly beside you and sending a bored look to the cause of her jealously before kissing your cheek and beckoning you away with a tug to the hand.