-2-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You were peacefully sleeping in Eri's arms. Whenever you cuddled with her, all the pain and nightmares went away. It felt so...normal. That was the only little bit of happiness Y/n could get in a place like this. And all nice things must always come to an end.

The door slammed open, walking both you and Eri. You fell of the bed, landing on the cold floor. Your damaged arm and torso took the fall. You let out painful cry and grabbed your ribs in pain.

"Y-Y/n-" Eri was cut off by Overhaul picking her up by the collar and giving her over to Chronostasis. Overhaul walked over to you, who was on the ground, and picked you up by the collar of your pale hospital dress just as he had done with Eri.

You looked into his yellow eyes, and there was no emotion whatsoever. That's the things that was the most scary about him. His eyes. You noticed that now. The only thing that reflected back at you was your own pain and suffering.

He took you outside the room, with Chronostasis following behind him. You took one last glance at the room you stayed in, as the door was closed from behind.

In the hallway stood a hooded figure with his hands in his pockets, with a bag. He was tall, clearly a male, and had cuts over his face. Overhaul handed you over to him, and he put you in the brown bag. You fell to the bottom of it with a loud thump, and the top of the bag was closed up and tied.

"You know what to do with her." Overhaul said to the figure. All you saw and a mixture of brown and darkness, and that scared you. You heard two pairs of footsteps start to walk in the opposite direction, fading off.

"I'll be at the meeting spot." The person holding you in the bag replied, and you felt yourself shaking with fear. Tears poured out of your eyes, but you never spoke a peep.

The person who was holding the bag turned and threw it over his back, then started running. You clasped your hands over your mouth, trying not to cry out loud.

"Y/n!" You heard Eri call out. You couldn't make out which direction noises were coming from, so everything just confusing.

You heard symphonies of footsteps here and there, and large booms echoing in the distance. You tried your best to calm yourself down, but it was too late. You were already having a mild panic attack.

Tac

Tac

Tac

Tac

Tac

Tac

Tac

/BOOM/

"Oi who's that?!" One person said.

"He has a gun!" Another shouted.

/GUNSHOT/

"GET DOWN!"

The bag you were in was thrown to the side of the room, and your head clashed with the wall you hit. The bag rolled down to the floor. You felt a warn liquid roll down your forehead. Everything was blurry and dizzy, and your tears wouldn't stop. You then noticed that there was a small tear in the bag.

You put your eye up to it, and saw the hooded figure shooting multiple people. You both were still in the facility, just in the front yard. There were multiple heroes and police officers.

The hooded figure shot three policemen, and a hero jumped on his from behind. The hooded figure shoved the hero off of him, then quickly made his way over to the bag.

The hooded figure picked up the bag you were in, and fled the scene after making sure nobody was following him.

Your conscious was fading away, and your eye lids couldn't take it anymore.

'Momma...somebody...'

'Help me...'

• • . ° .• • *💫*• • . ° .• •

Thanks for reading