-19-

~Ending 1~
꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Your eyes opened. The Lost Place looked blurry again. That probably meant you where slipping from this reality. There where no more animals, no birds in sight.

You stood up and dusted off your sundress, then started running around.

"Henry?" You called out.

"Y-Y/n..?" You heard him mumble.

You started running of in the direction of the voice, and you stumbled across him. Henry was laying on the ground, with huge eye bags, and he looked so... weak. It really hurt to see him this way.

"Henry.. why are you-

"I don't have that much time left, silly..." Henry giggled, but the giggling turned into a coughing fit.

You fell to your knees, and rubbed his back as he coughed. He stopped after a while, and looked up to you.

"Just smile and live for me... k?"

"But Henry, you have time left." You said, sniffling in the process.

"Yea I know... I just want the rest of my life being surrounded by smiles." At his sentence, you took a deep breath, and put on a smile.

For the next 14 hours, you and Henry talked about your favorite things to do, and what you would miss most. All with a smile on. But then... it was time.

"Henry I-" Before you could say anything, Henry shushed you with his hand.

"Yea I'll miss you too... I really like you, Y/n!" Henry smiled. He sat up a bit and kissed your nose, causing you to blush.

"See ya later, Y/n."

You smiled and engulfed him in a hug, but when he couldn't see your face, you started to cry. You could tell Henry was crying as well.

"Bye, Henry..."

You both woke up.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

"Are you there?"

Your eye fluttered open, and you met the gaze of class 1-a and the big three. Eri jumped and hugged you as soon as you sat up.

"Y-Y/n don't leave me like that!" Eri said, hugging your waist.

You nodded and she let go.  She looked into your eyes, but instead of the usual Y/n, she saw a extremely damaged one. You felt numb.

"Y/n-chan..?" Nejire asked.

You took the bed sheets off of your legs, and hopped out of the bed. You walked past the group of students, then stopped at the door and turned around.

"Sorry..." You said with a small smile. You quickly shut and locked the door behind you, and started running to the stairwell of the hospital. Tamaki tried to open the door.

"It's locked." He said, backing up. Mirio didn't give a second thought, and he rammed into the door, knocking it down in the process.

You where already halfway down the stairwell, when the door you came from slammed open.

"Y/n!" Mirio shouted. You flinched at his loud voice, and picked up the pace. You were never going to get this chance again.

Once you made it to the bottom, you quickly opened the door and threw a plant infront of it to slow them down.

You ran right past the lobby, and out the automatic slide doors. Mirio, Midoriya, Kirishima, and Nejire all came out of the hospital right after. You bolted towards the nearest crosswalk, and didn't even wait for the light to turn red.

You made it across safely, and continued running along the sidewalk.

"Where is she going?!" Nejire asked, panting. The group followed you, all the way to a different hospital. You entered through the slide doors, and stopped at the front counter.

"Miss!" You called out, causing the receptionist to look down to you.

"W-Which room i-is Akano Henry in?" You asked, on the brink of tears.

"How do you know him, sweetie?" He woman asked.

"He's my best friend! I really need to see him..." You started to cry.

"137, want me to take you there?" She asked, and you nodded.

Before she could escort you, Mirio burst into the hospital, and ran over to you.

"Y/n-chan what where you thinking?" He picked you up. "Sorry for the trouble miss-

"LET ME GO!" You wailed, punching Mirio's back. The other three caught up with you, and saw you over Mirio's shoulder, crying.

"Y/n-chan what's gotten into you?"

"I-I have t-to s-see him..." You cried. The receptionist's eyes widened.

"Henry's life support is being cut off today.." the woman sighed. "But.."

Mirio put you down, and you wiped away you tears.

"His parent got a loan from the hero community." Your eyes widened at her words. "He going into surgery today."

"Follow me." The woman smiled slightly, holding out her hand. You took it, and walked with her over to room 137, leaving the 4 teens behind.

The woman opened the door to the room. Your eyes widened, as you saw Henry wide awake, talking to his mom. He turned to look at the door, and his eyes landed on you.

"Y/n! You found me!"

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading!