New girl in town.

"Yes."

"No."

I and Osamu look at each other, and so did that guy.

Me saying yes, Osamu saying no.

"Atsumu wouldn't have sex with her, he's for sure a virgin."

Oh is that so? I look up to see Osamu and he looks fazed, his eyes glued to the pair. Rina lost her v-card ages ago, she lost it to this one guy named Jikaru Yui. Her boyfriend, for a short period. But now it's with Atsumu? And before school? Is she crazy?!

"I think they did, it's obvious that they did have it; look." Pointing out the hickey's Atsumu had on his neck. I stare right back to Osamu again, his eyes still fixed on Atsumu with a glare, a scary one.

He walks up to Atsumu giving him a fixed glare, Atsumu laying off a little smirk. 

"Heya Samu."

"Why did you do it."

Osamu says, his voice was stern and dark. It had some meaning into it.. as if he was mad. I wouldn't get why he would be mad though, Atsumu just had a one-night stand with my sister. Goddamn, Rina! Mom and dad don't even know you had lost your v-card ages go for fuck's sake!

"Samu what did I do..?" Atsumu says innocently, although I'm 100% sure he knows what he's talking about, Atsumu just smirks at Osamu and Osamu grunts. What was happening?

Suddenly Osamu had grabbed Atsumu by the collar of his clothes and look right at him, Atsumu doesn't even flinch one bit and puts his hands in his pockets, lifting his head with a huge smirk on his face. Osamu on the other hand.. looked angry.

They stood there, seconds have gone past but they are still in that position. Osamu's fist clenched as he finally let go of Atsumu, I could hear gasps heard around the hallways, and Rina telling them to knock it off, but what concerned me is how Osamu looked so mad, by just having his brother have sex with a girl.

And that girl was my sister, Rina.

Osamu turned around and walked away as if nothing had happened, I was dumbstruck. What just happened? Did Atsumu tick of a nerve?

I looked at Atsumu confused, and so did Rina. But Atsumu seemed to not be fazed about it he was just there.. smirking.

I've had enough, I ran to where Osamu headed and took random directions hoping he took the same routes, luckily enough, he happened to be sitting in the garden.

Looking out to nothing but the trees swaying in the wind.

"Y/N I know you're there," Osamu says. I was kinda moved from his instincts because I don't think I made a sound.

"Look, I'm not here to start anything but I'm here to listen." Osamu's head was looking out but then he finally turned to me when those words came out of my mouth, realizing the frown he had on his face.

 "Would ya' like to sit down with me perhaps?" Osamu asks, I just nod and sat next to him, sighing while doing the action.

I turn to him and Osamu just looks down, probably ashamed he made all that commotion. He then finally lifts his head to turn to my direction he's about to speak.

"I and Atsumu made this promise when we were in our first year of Highschool." He says diligently.

I nod and hummed in response, he seemed to get the idea and he kept on talking.

"We both promised eachother to not lose our virginity until we knew we found our perfect one."

What a strange promise.

"Although after a few days of Highschool we both started getting popular by day, and I guess the popularity got into his head. You could say he was a playboy, but honestly he would just make out with girls and that's practically it... Unless he's actually dating someone."

"It's sound weird to the fullest, but I never broke that promise. After I confront him about it he even shook it off. Although he might've been that fucker but he's still my brother, and I'll never in a lifetime forget him.. he's my bestfriend."

I just sat there and listened to his words, he must really love his twin.

I want to relate.

But Rina is such a different story.

I hummed in response and he shot a smile at me, "Thank you Y/N.. for listening to me."

I was kinda flattered by his words, no one has done that ever. Osamu seemed to be such a nice person, why do people like his twin more?

I looked at my phone and it was 5 minutes before class, "Hey Osamu, class is starting let's go." He nods and stood up, and we both walked out of the garden.

When we were walking together I heard a lot of whispers and gasps, realizing that those heads weren't turned to us.

Me and Osamu glanced at eachother to see what's happening, we walked closer to the situation and we heard the voices more clearly.

"Who's this new girl?"

"Apperently she's new, and she instantly flirted with Atsumu and Atsumu seemed to like her and now they're dating!"

She had black hair and it was tied into a high ponytail, she stood around 5'3 and she seemed to overdue her lip gloss.

Her top button was undone and her skirt was shorter than it should have.

She was also clinging onto Atsumu's arm. I then realized something that hit me hard.

What?

Wait but Rin-

"What the fuck." Osamu says.

"Yeah, Atsumu seemed to be crazy in the head now. Not to mention what happened to Rina?"

Me and Osamu's head turned to the left and Suna stood there with someone else.

He was kinda shorter than Suna, he had black hair but the top of his head was white indicating his highlights.

"Samu! Y/n! Kita! Suna!" Atsumu ran to us while waving, leaving the girl alone. We kinda just stood there not saying anything because we were still processing what happened.

I look back and the girl that was clinging onto Atsumu was running towards us, she got closer and locked eyes with me.

She looked at me head to toe.

"Atsu-kun~ who do we have here?" She says in a kitty voice, reminding me of Rina.

"Oh guys, this is Yuma Satō.. My girlfriend."

I could tell the boys faces were confused and in shock still referring to my twin.

Can I blame them?

Atsumu had one girl yesterday and the next day a whole different one.

She gives a 'hey~' and traces Osamu's arm, Osamu seemed to be lightly shocked but he backed away a bit from her. She then looks at me and raises her eyebrow up and scoffs.

"Why are you hanging out with them?" She's scoffs and asks, I was about to speak until-

"Cause' she's my girlfriend"