Train hard.

You stood there, deadpan. Why are they doing it in the storage room? They didn't even lock the door!

In front of the door was a small table with some boxes, on the other side Hiyau was bent over the table and Suna was behind her, you could say that was their position.

Hiyau was a mess, her hair was everywhere and she was sweating, her clothes were messy, reminding me about how Yuma's top button is undone, but Hiyau's was literally undone.

You could clearly see the pink lace bra, "It's not what it looks like!" Hiyau shouts, you didn't know what to do.

They were both dressing themselves and giving you short glances but otherwise they stayed silent.

"I was going to get math textbooks, i-"

"Shut up!" Hiyau shouts back, not letting you speak.

Hiyau starts crying and becomes a mess again she then pushed you and muttered,

"I didn't even get to cum" She cried, then she ran out the door.

IS THAT WHY SHE'S CRYING!?

Suna's eyes widen to the brown haired girl, same Suna, same.

"Y/N, pretend you never saw this. Let's keep this between us two okay?"

I nod and Suna went out the door as well, what was happening? I just caught a girl I met like yesterday having sex with a guy that's friends with my so-called "Sister's Boyfriend."

I went to the boxes and found the textbooks, I grabbed a few of them and walked out.

Time Skip.

The day had finally ended and I then ended up infront of the school Volleyball gym.

"Hey Y/N" I heard a familiar voice coming behind me and it belonged to Kita.

"Hey Kita-kun" I reply, he seemed to be a little bit flustered but I ignored it, I looked back to the gym and Kita opened the doors for me, saying thank you to Kita, I also heard another 2 familiar voices.

"Ya' fucker! I'll make it to the gym first! Just watch me!" 

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not gonna' lose to you rat!"

"Rat?! YA' THE RAT! YA' THE ONE WITH GRAY HAIR!!"

"HA? WHAT DO YA' MEAN? YA' FACE IS BUILT LIKE ONE RATSUMU!"

"Oh hey Kita, hey Y/N."

Kita had deadpan written all over his face when the twins were bickering on who looked like a rat, I chuckled softly at the thought of them just screaming at eachother then cooling down after seeing their confused captain.

"Why were you guys fighting?" Kita asks, Atsumu and Osamu looked at eachother mouthing 'You tell him!' and 'No you do it!'

"Let's hurry up and set the net." Suna walks out of nowhere and makes eye contact with me, I remember what happened in the storage room and avoided his gaze.

"Also, Y/N.. What are ya' doing here? Are ya' gonna watch practise and see how amazin' I am?" Also remembering how Atsumu wasn't there when Osamu asked me to be manager. Osamu rolls his eyes and shuts him up.

"Nah, I asked her to be the manager' since we didn't have one." Osamu replies, Atsumu sticks out his tongue at him and runs straight to the gym. He turned around to face an Osamu still outside of the gym.

"Haha!! I win!!" Atsumu squeals, noticing that I was still outside Osamu rolls his eyes.

"It's about time you won." Osamu says, Atsumu looked like he was about to fight someone and Osamu just looked the same.

Osamu then goes inside the gym as well and he suddenly starts talking. "Are you going to come in or stand outside?"

Realizing I've been just standing here I gave Osamu a bow and walked in. "Sorry." Osamu smiles then went back to bicker with Atsumu.

"Sorry Y/N. They could be a bit too much." Kita says, "Don't worry, I kinda admire it." I reply, he looks at me with his head tilted a bit, wondering why I said that.

"Oh and Y/N, I told coach about you and he approved, I told him about how you're not just a fangirl who wants to be around the twins." He chuckles softly, "He immediately accepted it, I'll hand you the papers later."

I nod and smile, so all their "Past managers" were just trying to get with the twins? How annoying would that be?

The coach walked in and greeted me, he said that I should just watch how they play and Kita would be showing me where everything is and how to do it. I nod in approval and then the coach called in for a meeting.

Everyone sat down and waited for the coach to speak.

"This coming week we got permission from the school to have a training camp with other schools."

Everyone was shocked and happy, they never really had other practise matches with different schools but now they can versus a lot.

"Which schools will be attending that training camp?" Kita asks.

"Well I have a list here, most of the schools are from Miyagi and Tokyo, making us the only Hgoyo team."

Miyagi?! Do I get to see Sugawara?!

"The schools that will also be coming is Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, Fukurōdani, Johzenji and..."

"Karasuno."

Karasuno! Sugawara! Daichi or whatever! I finally get to meet him!

I smiled widely, I have to text Sugawara about this. "Y/N.. you okay? Your smile is freaking me out" Atsumu says, I didn't reply, I just was processing everything!

We all went home and I pulled my phone out, instantly pressing kōshi dumbass.

me
I GET TO SEE YOU!

kōshi dumbass
what?

me
IM THE MANAGER OF INARIZAKI! I GET TO SEE YOU!!

kōshi dumbass
REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'M MY SEEING MY LITTLE SISTER?! THANK YOU INARIZAKI THANK YOU!

me
i'm so excited now :D

kōshi dumbass
can't sleep now

me
lmfao shame call me let's try get 48 hours again

kōshi dumbass
bet

"Y/N... I need to talk to you."