Teamwork.

Osamu felt a strong feeling of mixed emotions in his heart, anger, love, and sadness. What was he feeling?

"Tch can ya' leave Y/N alone?"

Y/N looked over to Osamu, her face was confused. The others seemed shocked and deadpan about his words.

"Samu' wh-"

"Hey hey hey! It's the Miya twins! Akaashi we get to compete with them?! Were not gonna lose!" Bokuto exclaims, Osamu clicked his tongue and went back to staring at his phone.

"I'm not gonna lose to you either!!" Atsumu exclaims back, Bokuto and Atsumu kept on arguing but Atsumu took a moment to look at Osamu, his eyebrows furrowed and he swiping back and forth on his phone pretending he was playing a game.

"Yeah no, he's lovestruck by Y/N," Atsumu thought.

Akaashi fluffed his hand and bowed his head, "Sorry, he's a little bit more excited today."

"Also please be quiet Bokuto-san." He says.

"AkAashHhi!" Bokuto says in a whiny voice, Akaashi gives him a glare and Bokuto eyes just went,

•     •

"Looks like I won," Atsumu says proudly, Osamu still had the disgusted look on his face swiping at nothing on his phone.

"No, you did n- vfbfbbjsj!!" Bokuto tried to say, although someone else with green/gray hair and green eyes covers his mouth with his hand.

"Bokuto! Shut up!" The green eyes said.

"KonohAaAa!" He looked like he was about to say another lecture but then another bus pulls up, behind Fukurōdani.

Johzenji.

Inarizaki couldn't interact with Johzenji, they were behind the Fukurōdani bus although they could interact with Fukurōdani.

"Hey hey hey! Johzenj- what's Johzenji?" Bokuto exclaims, from your point of view you can see Bokuto waving his hands again but he had a hint of confusion.

"Johzenji huh?" Atsumu says, "Never heard of that school before." the boys looked at each other, finally stopping at Kita.

 "I don't know much about Johzenji, all I know is that they have this guy with a tongue piercing."

"A tongue piercing?!" Y/N thought, she would never imagine if she had got one.

"That must've hurt, although I wonder what I would look like if I had one?" Atsumu wonders, he looks at us and we all shook our heads, indicating it was a no.

"But why you guys! Ya' no fun..!!" He pouts and looks at us again, "Quit tryna' be cute Tsumu' ya' cringe as fuck." Osamu says lazily, Atsumu gives a little "Hmph!" and stares at the opposite side of the bus, although he's staring at nothing.

The coach came back with food and we all started eating away, "aKaAsHi! Inarizaki have food!" Bokuto shouted, his eyes widen at Atsumu eating his pork bun.

"This isn't fair!" Bokuto exclaims, "Bokuto-san I have food and I'll give you some if you want," Akaashi sighed, it must've been tough handling with someone that moody.

"Akaashi? You're insanely cool!" Akaashi handed Bokuto some crackers and Bokuto started munching away, Akaashi sighs once again and falls back onto the seat closing his eyes. 

Another bus pulls up, but it wasn't behind Johzenji... It was behind Inarizaki.

Aoba Johsai.