New friends.

"Y/N.. I need to talk."

Rina stood outside of your room, she looked like a mess. I could easily tell she was crying because of her swollen red eyes and puffy cheeks.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask, she comes in and sat on the side of my bed.

"I'm sorry." She says, I was a bit shocked Rina would never say something like that. After Rina saying those two particular words she broke into tears. Sure, I really felt separated with my sister a lot of the times but I've never seen her in this actual state.

I hummed in response, she knew that I really did not know what to do.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me now but I have realized how much of a bitch I was to you. I really mean it, please.." At this point she was crying a waterfall.

I felt bad for Rina, but I knew that I would need time off, that's when the training camp will come in handy.

"It's fine Rina, go take a rest. Tommorow I'm gonna go to a training camp, take care of yourself." I reply, she looked like she was about to burst into fresh tears again, but she nodded, stood up and walked out of my room.

I might have a idea why she's crying, but I'm not exactly sure.

The day of the training camp has came around quickly, it is 1:39AM in the morning and I have signed the papers for me being an official manager and Kita has shown me where everything is.

We were loading into the bus, until "Coach! I need to go bathroom. I'll be back!" I say. He shouts back, "Okay! Be quick though!"

I hurried to the bathrooms and heard 2 familiar voices in the men's bathroom.

"Hmm.. Don't you think Ojiro-san, that when Y/N is around Kita-san seems to be more happier and lively? Like all of his blunt and cold logic never existed?" That voice belonged to Akagi, although I heard nothing from Ojiro meaning that he probably nodded or just shrugged.

"Let's go Akagi, coach is waiting for us." Ojiro said, they both walked out but at the same time I walked in the women's bathroom.

Kita being happy? I've never seen him blunt or him using his 'cold logic.' Everytime I'm around Kita he always has a scary glare but a really nice attitude. Could it be that he only acts that way around his teammates?

I walked back to the bus and the coach seemed to be waiting for me, "There you go! Load in. You'll be sitting by Suna." I nod in response, I walked in the bus and everyone almost seemed to be fast asleep, I found Suna and he was asleep.

"Don't bother waking him up, he won't until we say it's game time." Osamu says trying to whisper, although fails. He was sitting behind Suna and Ojiro was sitting next to him.

I look around the bus and Atsumu and Kita were sleeping, they had a pillow between them and Atsumu was leaning onto the pillow and Kita's head rested against the window.

Cute.

I look back and sit next to Suna, slowly letting myself sleep as well.

AUTHOR POV.

"Hey I'll sit next to Y/N when she comes back" Suna says quite lazily. Osamu frowned a bit because he wanted to sit next to Y/N but he wasn't going to complain against Suna, he would always win somehow even if he didn't try.

"Samu' I'll sit next to you then." Ojiro said, Osamu nods and sit but he still wanted to be with Y/N.

Atsumu seemed to notice and smirked at his brothers actions.

"He's totally whipped." Atsumu thinks, he chuckles to that thought and Kita stares at him weridly.

"Weird." Kita thinks.

Y/N POV.

I woke up to someone gently tapping my shoulder, my eyes flutter open and Kita was there.

"Let's go." He says, I rub my eyes and nod still being pretty tired.

We parked right infront of Shiratorizawa Academy. The school was big, it could easily fit 6 or 7 other schools.

We walked to the gates and waited there, we were 2 hours early. We stood there and then coach spoke.

"We're going to get food, stay here and don't get in yet, you're welcome to go back to the bus. Y/N and Kita you guys are in charge." He says and takes a taxi.

"Why is Kita-san incharge!!" Atsumu shouts, we all shush him since we all knew Shiratorizawa was a school with dorms. We don't want them hearing Atsumu since it's still pretty early in the morning.

We were supposed to come at 6, but no. We came at 4am.

Most of us went back to the bus since it was a little chilly, we talked for awhile and coach came back with some food. We all eating while talking but I decided to text someone.

4:57 am

me
yo

kōshi dumbass
im about to go to sleep

me
ok
were here already

kōshi dumbass
rly? we aren't leaving until 5:15, shiratorizawa is not such a long drive so i get to see you soon!

me
lowk excited but bummed
im tired

kōshi dumbass
go to sleep!!

me
no

kōshi dumbass
fine !! but be healthy.

me
sure

kōshi dumbass
gtg byebye y/n-chan !!

me
bye

I put away my phone and it had seemed like everyone finished eating, we continued to talk and then Atsumu requested this.

"Let's play truth or dare!" He exclaims, everyone said bet and we all got into a circle but sitting in our seats. (social distancing b like)

"Hmm.. Samu! Truth or Dare?" Atsumu asks Osamu, Kita whispers 'Of course' and Osamu had seemed to pick truth.

"Do you like anyone..?" Atsumu asks, Osamu was taken aback and blush crept his face.

"I- well-"

He tried to speak, but another bus had pulled up right next to us, we all looked at the bus name and it said...

Fukurōdani.

From the bus I heard a loud voice booming through the bus.

I stared at him, he had similar hair color to Kita but it was spiked upwards. Crazy hair day?He seemed to have a loud and out-going personality and there was another boy sitting next to him, he had a lazy look almost like Suna and his hair was a little messy, otherwise he's really pretty. But he also looked so fed up with spiky hair, it never showed because he was so emotionless but you could tell.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Who's that pretty girl staring at us from Inarizaki?!" The spiky hair exclaims.

"Bokuto-san, please be quiet."

The black haired said, so his name was Bokuto?

"Akaashi! She's pretty!" This Bokuto had said, so the other was Akaashi.

I waved at them awkwardly and Bokuto replied with a wave over his head, I stare at this Akaashi and he just gave me a nod. I look at the 2, are they really good friends? Their personalities are the complete opposite. Then I heard a familiar voice coming behind me.

"Tch, can ya' leave Y/N alone?"

omg yall ty for 1.33k reads! i appreciate it a lot. i swear i'll try update this asap! seems spicy uwu.