Love-struck Boy.

SUNA'S POV.

It was hard not to like him. I even tried to forget my feelings about him, telling myself I wasn't gay. But I'm trying to forget him.

Ever since we met, he always thought of me as a friend. I accepted that, but it hurt. It hurt that he wasn't on the same page as me and he was on a whole new different one.

I was a coward. I couldn't confess my feelings, it's too hard.

I almost messed up last year.

------------------------------------------------------

Last year, 14th April.

AUTHORS POV.

Osamu's feelings towards Suna were always mutual, only a friend.

Suna however, always kept his feelings bottled up and was good at hiding them. But no matter how much he tried, he ended up having feelings for Osamu.

More than a friend.

Osamu and Suna were walking home from a tiring practise, their body was drained and tired from all the endless serves, sets, spikes, blocks and so much more.

Osamu sighed quietly out of exhaustion but Suna heard and took that to command, "You okay? We can stop walking for a while if you want." Suna asked coldly, being the boy he is.

"No I think I'm fine." Osamu replied, "Just tired."

"Suit yourself." Suna exclaimed, he held onto his bag tight as he slightly blushed, although it wasn't visible since it was late.

Moments passed and there was a awkward atmosphere lurking between the two.

"I think my blocks need more improvement." Suna said out of the blue as he tried to break the silence between him and Osamu.

"I think your blocks are doing just fine, you probably have the best skill in blocking amongst the first years." Osamu replied.

"Yeah.." Suna smiled.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Alright, practise is over. You may do individual practise but don't stay up too late." The coach of Inarizaki exclaimed to the teenage boys.

The coach dismissed them and left, however, Osamu went up to Suna.

"Shall we go home?" Osamu asks Suna, already knowing Atsumu's answer he went to Suna instead.

"I think I'll stay for a bit, I didn't get much practise." Suna tried to act like his usual self, but Osamu knew something was off.

"Alright I guess, I'll stay as well." Osamu replied, he stared at Suna and Suna had a dull look on his face. Osamu couldn't tell the difference between this face and his usual face so he thought it was normal.

Hours went by and Suna was still in the gym, Osamu had taken a short break but looked at Suna.

Suna was exhausted, he was red, tired and sweaty. It almost looked like there was a demon forcing Suna to practise..

Without consent.

"Suna isn't like this.. why is he overworking himself?" Osamu thought as he watched the middle blocker practise while drinking out of his water bottle.

Osamu approached Suna still clutching onto his water bottle, "Oi. Let's go, you're overworking yourself."

"One more I promise." Suna replied with a huff, it was obvious enough that he was out of breath.

"No Suna let's go. It's 9pm."

"I swear one more."

"Fine."