Mean.

"For Atsumu."

"Idiot.." I was shocked to Osamu words, I didn't know what he was dreaming about but it had to do something with Atsumu and me.

"Y/N don't.. i lo-" Osamu cried, the last words were cut off with a choke and I couldn't get what he meant.

Why would I leave him?

I shook him gently, hoping he wouldn't just ignore it.

But he bolted up.

He sat up with tears in his eyes, sniffing and his face was red and puffy, his hair looked a little bit more messy. Osamu looked side to side and finally noticed your presence.

Osamu leaned in and took you into his embrace, hugging you tightly like there was no tommorow.

You patted him in the back, not really knowing what to do since it happened so fast and the position you guys were in was awkward.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbled while sniffing again, "Osamu, you're fine.."

He let go of you and stared right into your eyes, his eyes were red and his cheeks were puffed up from all the crying.

He then realized he was just crying, he wiped his tears off and took a big sigh.

"Please forget this happened this is embarrassing.." He face went pink, he closed his eyes and laid back down.

"I don't remember what I said, please tell me."

Is that so?

While telling the whole thing to Osamu, his face just went even more pink, he was embarrassed for sure.

"Did I really say those things?" Osamu said, you nod to his question and Osamu groans.

"Can you tell me what you were dreaming about?" You ask, he looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"I can't remember much, sorry." He looked away, with guilt building up to him.

"How could I be so careless?" Osamu thought to himself. He hated himself for not telling you,

because he remembered everything.

Time skip.

The rest of the week carried on with the games, Inarizaki had won many and lost many. Today was the last day of the camp, you've made many friends especially from Nekoma and Karasuno.

Osamu tried to avoid you, he was still deeply embarrassed but since you were the manager Osamu had to do very small talk with you. Atsumu knew something was up.

"Oi what's with yer and Y/N?" Atsumu said while wiping his face, Osamu took his last sip on his drink and looked at Atsumu, "Nothing" Osamu said while trying to find you realizing you were talking to one of Nekoma's middle blockers.

"Y/N-channnn! Yaku-san is short r- OW!" Lev was one of the friends that you met during this camp, you both actually met because Lev called you out for being short.

Yaku came out of nowhere and kicked Lev, "Shut up Lev!" Yaku exclaimed, Lev started rubbing himself where Yaku had kicked him. How unfortunate.

"Oh you young people." The guy with black rooster hair had said, Kuroo.

Let's just say you met because of Bokuto. Bokuto had an emo mode because of Osamu during one of the games, and let's just say even Akaashi wasn't capable to help him.

"Ah Bo.. SHUT UP! OR INARIZAKI'S MANAGER WILL NOT LIKE YOU!" Kuroo had yelled at Bokuto during the personal practise after the games, Bokuto had his emo side for 6 hours straight. Akaashi had tried to help Bokuto many times but even Akaashi lost his cool and left.

"Osamu.. SO RUDE!" Bokuto crossed his arms, and pouted.

Then finally a miracle came.

You arrived in the gym with Akaashi guiding you to a slump Bokuto on the ground, Kuroo sighed in disbelief, "Finally."

After a few hours of trying to calm Bokuto he had finally calmed down, he was so reckless you had to hug him and give him comforting words.

Back to present time.

"Lev, shut up." Kuroo said, Nekoma was the last school that was going against Inarizaki, after this game the schools will stay another night and the next morning they will leave.

Nekoma vs Inarizaki's game had finally finished in Inarizaki's favour, the boys headed up to go back to their dorms.

"Hey you guys wanna play some Uno?" Kita had asked the other boys, Atsumu, Osamu, Ojiro, Akagi and Suna had accepted and the others declined because they wanted to go to sleep.

They all sat down and Kita started shuffling the cards and had given out 7 to all of them,

"Ask Y/N if she wants to join" Atsumu remembered, asking Osamu with a slight grin. Osamu groaned and stood up, trying to find you. He stood infront of the door and looked back at Atsumu, he sighed and went out the door.

After quite awhile Osamu found you making dinner with the other managers.

He figured out that you'd probably decline since you're making dinner so he ran up the stairs, he thought back to when he saw you in a apron and smiled.

"Took yer long enough! Where's Y/N?" Atsumu said raising his voice a bit, "She's making dinner with the other managers." Osamu replied, "Oh then she won't be able to play, hurry Osamu we have your cards ready." Kita said while shuffling the last few cards.

The starter card was a red 7, Suna's turn was first and he pulled out a +4 on Atsumu.

"A +4 right of the bat?!" Akagi exclaimed, Osamu laughed at his brother and Kita smiled, Atsumu glared at Suna and Suna had a snarky smirk on his face.

"I pick blue." Suna exclaimed and Atsumu picked up 4 cards. It was now Osamu's turn and he reversed it back to Atsumu.

"FUCK YER TURD I HAVE NO BLUES!" Atsumu whined with anger, Osamu laughed hysterically and the others giggled at Atsumu's whines.

The game carried on with constant bullying on Atsumu, he has now 15 cards but he isn't going to lose he said.

Atsumu looked at his stack and saw he had a customizable card, "I have no pen so I guess I'll just say it." Atsumu murmured to himself.

Osamu was finally on Uno with his last card, it was now Atsumu's turn with 8 cards and he picked out the customizable card and smirked.

"DRAW 25 OR ADMIT YER LIKE Y/N!"