Kids.

Karasuno.

Although, Karausno parked behind Aoba Johsai.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?! SUGAWARA IS IN THAT BUS!

5:56 am.

me
BITCH I SEE UR BUS

kōshi dumbass
SAME HERE

me
OMGOFNIDFNJDNFJSBE

kōshi dumbass
WHEN cAN I SEE YOUUUU

me
IDK WHEN CAN YOU?!

kōshi dumbass
ok but when we get out of this bus make sure we don't yk hug and scream

me
who said i was :P

kōshi dumbass
bleh

"Alright! Washijo-sensei said we are going to meet at the Shiratorizawa volleyball courts!" Coach said, raising his voice a bit to overcome the loud chatter of Atsumu.

We got out of the bus, and I grabbed the bags to carry them. It felt pretty heavy, but somehow the heaviness felt lighter.

I look back over my shoulder and see that Osamu has gotten the bag out of my shoulder and put it on his.

"It seemed heavy, lemme carry it." Osamu said, looking away but noticing the tiny pout.

"Come to think of it, Nekoma isn't here yet." Suna said while looking around, realising all the other schools getting out of the bus as well but the ones with red uniform.

"Hefjs- no! I-i'm the manager?! Let me carry it Osamu!" I grabbed the bag off his shoulders roughly, but he seemed to have a late reaction and go down with the bag.

"AHKDKS Y/N THAT HURTS!" Osamu screamed, "Shh! You guys! Shut up now!" Kita shouted with a scary glare, the look Osamu had was emotionless but he was shaking.

"Is that.. really Inarizaki?" Someone said from Fukurōdani, "They seem scary, especially that captain." The other one said.

"Good grief! Now this is just embarrassing.." Kita sighed.

"Sorry." Me and Osamu both apologized, "Ew..." Atsumu had with a disgusted look.

We all arrived at the volleyball gym and we saw the Shiratorizawa volleyball team standing together in a line.

We stood around them and the gym slowly filled with people.

"Welcome to Shiratorizawa Academy's training camp. This is the first all-around training camp I believe? Anyways, you all came here to become stronger. I expect 100% out of all you." The coach of Shiratorizawa spoke.

"Also as you can see, Nekoma isn't here yet. They are currently stuck in traffic, we'll be starting without them."

We all nodded and went to our coach, "Well we're gonna find our dorms. Let's go." He says, we nod and follow his lead.

We were walking along the hallways and Aoba Johsai was right infront of us, assuming that they're looking for their dorms as well.

We found the room with "Inarizaki High" on it and walked in.

Fuck you Shiratorizawa.

There was 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room.

"Why the fuck is this so big! Why doesn't Inarizaki have these?!" Atsumu whined.

"Alright, Osamu, Atsumu, Suna and Kita you guys are sharing one room." The coach said while reading a list.

"WHAT?! WHY AM I SHARING A ROOM WITH THIS IDIOT!!" Atsumu whined loudly, "SHUT YER TRAP! LIKE I WANNA SHARE A ROOM WITH YA!" Osamu shouted back.

The coach shrugged, he kept on reading the list.

"Onimi, Ojiro, Akagi and Hitoshi. The others have the other room, Y/N will have one individually and the coaches will share." Coach said, we all nod and he spoke again.

"Actual training starts at 10am, you guys have some time to wander around or stay here before 10am. Make sure you come back here although." We nod again and walk off.

We picked our bedrooms and quickly got the hang of it.

I was sitting on my bed with my back against the headboard while scrolling through my phone but someone opened the door.

"Heya' Y/N." Osamu knocks, although he just stood there. I gave a smile at his tired look, "You can come in you know" He shared the same smile and finally walked in.

He sat on your bed slightly weighing it down and Osamu gives a puzzled look, I have a soft chuckle and he replies back with the same short, soft laugh.

"So what's up?" I ask quietly and softly, I felt like if my voice got any louder it would ruin the mood.

"Atsumu's throwin' a tantrum in the other room, annoyin' piece of shit." Osamu sighed, I heard muffled sounds of Atsumu's whines and most of it was about how Atsumu didn't wanna share a room with Osamu.

"You tired?" I asked, he nods while closing his eyes and he gently falls back to the bed.

His features were gorgeous, the way how his lips shimmered against the light and how sharp and fixed his jawline was, his hair messily moved to the side but it looked soft against the soft matress.

Osamu took a deep sigh and lifted himself from the matress again, "I'm uncomfortable." He said, I nod and go back to my phone Osamu was disappointed from your reaction.

"

What.

"W-wait, why!?" I ask kinda urgently, he ignored me and slowly crawled to me.

WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO CLOSE?

'You know what you're doing, you know what you're doing.' Osamu replayed back and forth in his head, the thought of him messing up infront of this crush scared him dearly.

Both of his hands snaked around your waist as he sat next to you, his head rested on my shoulder and he slowly went to sleep.

He's comfortable.

"Uh- Osamu what are you-"

"Shush.. I'm tryna' sleep."

I nod quietly and let him sleep, I set an alarm and placed my phone down.

I curled up next to him and laid my head on his,

Is it me or is it getting hot here?

I felt my eyes slowly drifting to sleep until..

"KITA SAMU AND Y/N ARE CUDDLING!"

Oh my fucking gosh.

Atsumu almost broke the door, he noticed us looking but he had his phone out.

"Wha- Atsumu shut up, let them be." Kita walks in and sees our state, Osamu wakes up to his brothers screaming.

"What the- TSUMU YA FUCKER GET OUT!" Osamu shouted, Atsumu shot back with the middle finger and walked out.

"Sorry guys, but you know when you have kids don't forget I'll always be able to babysit them for you."

Kids?

"Kita- I- shut yer trap." Osamu said with a crimson blush color on his cheeks.

"I shouldn't interrupt, carry on." And with that being said, Kita left the room.

"Kids? What does he mean by that?" I ask, Osamu cheeks blush 1000× darker and looks at me,

"Do you.. want kids?"

fuck i literally can't im sick but i  can't stop reading killing stalking, someone throw my phone out pls.