Simple.

You stare at Ushijima with adore, you love how he spikes the ball.

19-18 Inarizaki.

The two schools keep ties within eachother, not letting the other team getting too much of a point slide.

"Ushijima-san!" The Shiratorizawa setter yelled out, he tossed the ball up and Ushijima started running towards it.

Bam!

The ball flies up the air with such force Akagi couldn't receive that, how powerful.

It was Atsumu's serve and he tossed it up and hit it, Shiratorizawa's libero got a hold of it but it went out of control.

20-19 Inarizaki.

The game carried on with endless spikes and crazy serves, the decue went up to 39 points in Inarizaki's favour.

"Good game you guys." The coach said with satisfaction, we rotated to the left and we were now vesuring..

Fukurōdani.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! The pretty girl from the Inarizaki bus!" The same guy with the spiky hair exclaimed,

What was his name again?

Boru? Bokoai? Botuo?

"Bokuto-san, stop harassing the girl." The guy with black messy hair said.

Oh yeah, it's Bokuto.

Close enough,

And he's Akaashi.

"Oh what- no no it's really fine." Akaashi gave me the same expression and Bokuto grinned widely.

"Is that so? But Bokuto should just lay it off you a bit." He responds, you just gave Bokuto and Akaashi a smile.

"No it's fine, Taeki Y/N." I said, Akaashi nodded and gave a bow. "It's nice to meet you, Akaashi Kenji."

"And I'm Bokuto Koutarou!" Bokuto exclaims happily, Akaashi gave a sly smile and suggested I should go back to the team to help the warm ups.

"It's the guy from the bus." Atsumu said when you came back, you looked over to Osamu and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm gonna defeat him." Osamu says sternly while glaring at Bokuto,

Osamu hinted at his annoyance, he knew it seemed obvious that he was being protective over his precious manager, but he could care less.

'Definitely overprotective.' Atsumu thought when he glanced at Osamu.

"Y/N ya' sure yer gonna be fine?" Osamu asks, you nod brightly and Osamu stares at you, making sure your face wasn't lying. He eventually went off and joined the others on the court.

Time skip.

After several games, we lost and won to many, all the schools played their best but at the end of the day it comes to winning or losing.

39-37 Inarizaki vs Shiratorizawa.

28-26 Fukurōdani vs Inarizaki.

18-25 Inarizaki vs Johzenji.

27-29 Nekoma vs Inarizaki.

23-25 Inarizaki vs Aoba Johsai.

(The school that goes first is the school that won.)

That only left one other school.

Karasuno.

The game already started and Karasuno was in a winning lead by two points.

14-16 Karasuno.

"It's okay guys! Catch up to them!" You yell for the motivation, Atsumu sets for Osamu and they attack smoothly.

15-16 Karasuno.

You looked to the other court and see Sugawara on the benches, you knew he wasn't playing and it saddened you. You've always wanted to see him play up close.

But who's that other setter?

"Coach, who's the #9 in Karasuno?" I ask, he gives me the book of the information of all the players and pointed at Karasuno.

KAGEYAMA TOBIO.
DATE OF BIRTH: DECEMBER 22 1996
AGE: 16
SEX: MALE
BLOOD TYPE: AB
HEIGHT: 180.6cm
WEIGHT: 66.4kg
POSITION: SETTER
SCHOOL: KARASUNO HIGH SCHOOL

"So a first year like me.." I mumbled, "Did he replace Sugawara?" I thought to myself, this kid must've been really good to replace a third year. Normally first years don't get to play until the third years go.

I looked at his playing style, his form was clean and smart.

He's a definitely what they call a genius.

Kageyama's glare and concentration was insane, he stood out for his pinpoint tosses but most of all.

The #10 he setting to.

"That #9 setter is a first year isn't he?" Coach asked while still looked directly forward. "Yes sir." I reply, he hums and nods.

"He's pretty gnarly for a first year."

The game ended in Inarizaki's favour with a 27-29.

"That was a close game." Atsumu said while wiping down his swear with a mini towel.

"Yeah, that number 10 shorty is gonna be troublesome." Osamu replied, the team was gathered around the coach.

"Very satisfied with your play today, Taeki do you have any words?" Coach said, I look at him with disbelief and stepped forward.

"You all did very good today, you won against some strong powerhouse schools today. Take a rest for the rest of day so you can beat them again tommorow."

Coach hummed and let the boys off, you carried the water bottles with a smile on your face.

"Pretty-chan!" That smile wiped off.

You turned around and saw the same brunette boy that wanted you to call him "Tooru Boyfriend" was right infront of you.

"Ah- uh, forgot your name. Anyways what do you want?" You ask, he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"My name is Oikawa Tooru." He said, but he suddenly have a sly smirk.

"But call me Tooru Boyfriend."

"No."

He starts dramatically crying while wiping his fake tears off, he puts a hand where his chest is and cries even more.

"Pretty-chan doesn't love me!!" He cried, you sighed and looked at him from below.

"The name is Taeki Y/N, don't call me pretty-chan anymore. Much appreciated." You said while trying to look down on him, he stood up making your glare go upwards.

"But pretty-chan, that's lame."

"Whats lame is that you didn't come to Shiratorizawa" A monotone voice comes behind me.

To Hell With You, Oikawa Tooru.