To you.

Osamu sat up and nervously chuckled, he scratched the back of his neck.

"I- uhm. Yes, I really do like you." Osamu stuttered while his cheeks turned into a pale pink.

Your eyes widen with crimson color on your cheeks, it was dark, the only source of light was the moon.

He liked you.

Miya Osamu liked you.

"Y-you're joking." You replied, he shook his head. "No, I think you're just.."

"Incredible."

The verge of tears. No one in your entire life had ever said that you before, it was either fake or just to make you happy.

But this was
Love.

( IM SO SORRY BUT IT FAKE LOVE, FAKE LOVE. I WANNA BE A GOOD MAN JUST FO- k lemme get back to the story and stream dynamite )

Osamu had a pity look on his face, he hovered to you and gave you the warmest hug.

"It's okay.." He cooed while rubbing circles behind your back. You patted his back while you cried softly.

Osamu let go and went back to his seat, "So tell me Y/N.."

"Do you like me back?"

Did you?

Of course you did.

"Yes Osamu. I do like you back."

Osamu smiled and sighed out of relief, his last thought was you rejecting him.

You blushed, all the feelings you had bottled up were released. A weight that was lifted off your shoulders.

"Y/N.."

You look up to Osamu, he was fidgety with his fingers.

"Well.. this is all of a sudden, but will y-"

Will you...?

"Heyyyyy we got food!" Atsumu barged in with Suna and Kita that very unaware of the current situation.

"Are you fucking kidding me." Osamu thought to himself, he clenched his fist, he didn't get to say what he wanted to say!

Atsumu laid all the food on the table and immediately started eating his food, "Y/N-mfd yoUhf alFrigmht?" Atsumu spoke with tiny biscuit crumbs falling out of his mouth.

You chuckled, "Yes, I'm alright thank you Atsumu." Atsumu smiled so much that even his eyes closed, Kita had his usual face on and Suna was on his phone.

Osamu however showed stress, not even wanting the food, he was sweating and almost glancing at Atsumu everytime.

"Ruin the fucking moment then." Osamu thought, and Kita somewhat noticed.

Kita leaned in to Suna's ear and whispered something, Atsumu didn't notice but Suna nodded and stood up.

"Hey Y/N, me and Atsumu are going to buy some more food you wait here okay." Suna said lazily, Atsumu looked up confused but went with it.