Synopsis

(the previous prologue is changed but it is included in the story.

*to the old readers—The story is being edited for some plots and grammatical mistakes.

S Y N O P S I S

Fathima Rahman,a young girl with a beautiful personality,yet a spark of arrogance and self-esteem cherishes her life among the enormous Mysterious cases. For her, nothing matters except her work and her religion. She has a scar in her heart as she lost her father in her childhood of many false allegations. Yet,being a detective was her life long dream. Fortunately,she gets the post of Detective Agent in DDUK, the Detective Department of UK.

Ayran Fahad, a potential gentleman with a soft, elegant heart. He is humble but stupid in Fathima's eyes. But his detective skills are beyond words. He is not a practicing muslim while always ignoring the rules of religion. As expected,he also gets a admired job in DDUK as the same new joiner.

They both get indulged in a thrilling, difficult Murder case of a Muslim man in London, yet the case leads them to many undiscovered mysteries of past. The killer wears a lot of masks to hide himself of the crime of murdering many people with unknown intentions.

The case gradually shows a great connection with Fathima. Mysteries keep revealing,plots keep tangling, feelings grow harder.

• C O P Y R I G H T •

©All rights reserved

Don't copy any single thing or idea from my story.
Copy cats get out of here!!!
If you ever see anyone copying my work kindly inform...it will be of great help to me.

𖧷

• A U T H O R' S N O T E •

Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim
(In the name of Kind Allah)

Assalamualaikum,dear readers.May the Almighty bestow peace upon you.

Welcome new and old readers!

~This is my first attempt to write a mystery novel. This is quite different from my other books as it was my starting novel. The other books are written in an improved style.but this book is the closest to my heart.

~I am very new at writing,so pardon my mistakes.English is not my first language.Ignore my mistakes.

~This is novel contains Muslim cultural perspectives.Read at your own risk.

~Don't be a silent reader.Vote and Comment. Let's make friendship through this book.

~

Hope you support me in this journey.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here are some words u will find in the story but the non-muslims may not understand them..... So I am transletting them only for You----

Bismillah-In the name of Almighty.

Assalamualaikum-May Allah bestow peace upon you.

Walaikum assalam-same as the above in reply.

In sha Allah-May it happen if Allah wants.

Allah Hafiz-Saying Good bye.

Jazakallahu Khair-Thanking someone.

If there is any word you don't understand please write a comment .I will reply inshallah.

Happy reading!

Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️❤️