#(12) Chasing(part 1)

(A/N: Assalamualaikum!This will be chasing chapter!There will be two chapters where Fahad & Fatima will be chasing! Today's chapter has a new character! Is it normal or special? You decide! )

Fathima

After getting treatment from that fake doctor my hand really needs a real doctor.The hospital's reciptionist has called a doctor for me .I have been treated well this time.But Fahad is complaining that lady because he thinks that the hospital should have been more cautious.He shouts on the reciptionist,

"How can you be so careless? How can a fake doctor treat a patient? "

"Really sorry , sir! We don't know how did she enter the room! I thought she was a patient! "She answers with a guilt look.

" Fahad, it's not her fault.That woman is too clever.She might have changed her clothes after entering the hospital!"

" I don't care! Your hand's almost broken!"

" I said it's okay! It's my hand! Not yours!"

" Fine , I am worrying unnecessarily!"

The reciptionist returns and we also get out of the hospital.This is really a bad day! I need to go home as soon as possible to say prayer.

"Hire a taxi! I need to go home!"

"Let me come with you."

"No,you have to catch that woman!You go to the DDUK and inform Mr.Gateson."

" No, I am not going without you!"

" But why?"

" Because.... because I don't want to scolded alone by Mr.Gateson! You also have to be scolded!"

" Yeah,you are right! I can't let you go blamed alone.Moreover it is my fault!"

" So, let's go there."

I sit on a taxi,Fahad sits on the front sit and we head to DDUK.I will somehow manage to say my prayer there.

Fahad

I made a excuse that I want Fathima to be scolded by Mr.Gateson.Because if I had told her that I want to protect her and stay with her everywhere,she wouldn't let me come with her.

We reach the DDUK and we are really ready to face the horrible anger of our boss.

We reach Mr.Gateson's cabin we see a young man standing beside him and talking to him very seriously.

" May we come sir?"

Mr.Gateson looks at us with narrow eyes and he says,"Yes ,you may."

I let Fathima enter and then I enter.We stand still just like two soldiers in front of him.

"So,what is happening with your case,Miss Rahman?"

"Sir, actually......"

"Really good? Right? Oh what happened to your hand?"

" Sir, I-I am really sorry but I have made a big mistake...."

" I know ! You two have messed up everything! You are good for nothing!
I shouldn't have trusted two young Detectives for this critical case!"

"But sir, can I ask how did you know what we have done?" I ask.

" You naive boy! You guys always were in my backup.I have known everything ! "